• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you find yourself attractive?

Are you attractive?

• Oh, I am VERY attractive.

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • I'm moderatly attractive, yes.

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • I'm not really attractive, but definitly not ugly!

Votes: 32 50.8%
  • I'm kinda ugly. ;_;

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • I'm sooooo ugly! STOP LOOKING AT ME!!! ,O_o,

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I don't think I'm that attractive but razer always tells me I'm VERY attractive and pretty, lol

I tell you that because it is true.

I'm not that attractive. But i wouldn't change how I look. I have gotten used to it and I like how I look and not bothered about what others think.

Karsen

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    I think i am average looking but my girlfriend thinks i am very attractive.

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    I guess i could say im attractive, i get told that im cute by some random girl just about everyday at school.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    No.
    No honest person would think to date me the way I look now ><

I'm not ugly, and If it wasn't for me being fat, The ladies would be all over me.

Curse you delicious fatty snacks! CURSE YOU!!! XD

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    Well I guess I'm attractive.I do know a lot of girls that like me.
    And I do get ask out every now then.So yup I'm attractive.

Years
    ummmm....

well, i answered the last choice. i dont think the rest of the world thinks that im ugly, but i do. (well, i have low self-esteem)

when pple stare at me, i wish theyd stop. i put my head down so they dont have 2 look at my ugly face.

plus, guys at school tease/ignore me, and in 7th grade at my school, dating is big. has been since 5th grade.

so i think im ugly, even tho others mite disagree.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    I'm moderatly attractive. Not that attractive. People, on the forum, thinks that I have a good looking face. And no, I don't trust them. I found myself okay... I've never had a girlfriend, before, sadly. :o

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I'm not ugly nor am I overly attractive. Heh. I've never really had anyone say I'm attractive yet but I look in the mirror nowadays and notice I'm looking a lot better than before. So I guess that's a good thing. I'd probably look great if I actually tried to. But, I'm lazy. I really never cared about people hating my looks. :P
    I'm happy with myself now. I might actually start maintaining my looks in the future but it wouldnt be because I wanna look better. It'd be because it's required. XP

Years
    yeah... point made again, i think im ugly.

STOP LOOKING AT ME!!!!

(2 bad, cauz i lyke all the attactive guys that like girls of slightly higher "status" than me. the dating world is so unfair... :()

u c, im one of those girlz who will do almost anything 2 lose weight. i am an average weight 4 my height.

hieght- almost 5' 4"
    weight- 116-118 lbs (it varies)

a lot of my fat is on my chest of u no what i mean tho. :P (c chest)

Me- *steps on scale 4 the 10th time 2day and observes that i gained a pound* OMFG! *starts 2 cry* TIME 2 DO DDR 4 THE NEXT HOUR!!! *goes do the really hard songs on DDR*

and u c, my whole family is SKINNY. im the odd one out, being only average. :'(

Back