• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you find yourself attractive?

Are you attractive?

• Oh, I am VERY attractive.

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • I'm moderatly attractive, yes.

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • I'm not really attractive, but definitly not ugly!

Votes: 32 50.8%
  • I'm kinda ugly. ;_;

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • I'm sooooo ugly! STOP LOOKING AT ME!!! ,O_o,

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters
    Years
    Years ago I would have definitely disagreed, since I thought I was such an ugly person and that no one could see me as being good-looking in any way. Thankfully I've more or less grown out of that phase...though I still wouldn't call myself "attractive", more like "plain" or "normal".

I'd rather that people like me more for who I am than how I look, anyways, so it doesn't bother me at all if I'm only just "normal".

Znale

Disturbed Morphing Jar
    Years
    Something between ZOMFG LIEK U SO HAWT <333 and YUCK! TAKE THAT MASK OFF, IT'S NOT HALLOWEEN ANYMORE!!! =)) So average, like everyone seem to be.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    My Make-Up:

Eyeshadow
    A dusty brown color, just on the eyelid. It makes my eyes look sexy, I think, lol.

Mascara
    Non-Clump & Volume.

Lip Gloss
    Lancome has the cutest stuff. =3

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Let me put it this way, Im the male version of Angelina Jolie XD har har nah I consider myself an average joe looking

Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2007
    I'm going to be modest and say that I'm average looking. Yeah, I may be what people sterotypically call attractive, but I'm not sure...

I have blonde hair, light blue eyes, I'm somewhat tan, I'm 5' 2" (and a quarter!) I weight 89.2 lbs.

I wear the following makeup...

black eyeliner (not worn too thick)
    black mascara (not much is worn)
    pale pink lip-stick

I would post a pic, but I can't find one taken within the last 2 years. O_o

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Uhm, no, not really :x

I get told "you're pretty!" or "you're cute!" sometimes, but.. to be perfectly honest, I don't think so xDD I don't look in the mirror and go "EWWW" (not all the time, at least), so.. I think I'm reasonably proper looking. :/ I'm clean and usually well put together, so what can I say?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Many people usually come up to me & say that I`m adorable & stuff like that, but before I didn`t believe them. Now that I`m going to be thirteen-years-old, I`m totally taking care of myself, like putting on make up not too much & stuff that`s related. So basically, I`m attractive...

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I don't find myself so attractive but at the same time don't find myself so ugly. I don't think I'm that attractive but razer always tells me I'm VERY attractive and pretty, lol
    You're pretty and way prettier then Malay friend of yours. Actually I don't find that Malay friend of yours pretty at all :P but you definately are.

I'm not extremely attractive,in my opinion ._.;
    "Cute" would be a better term xD;
    Mommy!

I don't think I'm pretty. Everyone tells me I am, but whatever.

I just dress myself off and brush my hair 20 times a day XD
    O_O Jesus!

I'm prettyboy at rare moments but most of the times I'm not worth looking at. :P No, I don't take care of looks; unless I'm looking sooo terrible I never make any changes.

Ayce

Thread Killer
    Years
    Yes. I have to handcuff my hands behind my back whenever I look in the mirror to prevent from touching myself. So, so sexy.

Back