• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you find yourself attractive?

Are you attractive?

• Oh, I am VERY attractive.

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • I'm moderatly attractive, yes.

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • I'm not really attractive, but definitly not ugly!

Votes: 32 50.8%
  • I'm kinda ugly. ;_;

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • I'm sooooo ugly! STOP LOOKING AT ME!!! ,O_o,

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters
    Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I'm not like..one of those people who sits infront of their mirror for 3 hours every morning, just staring, talking to myself about how beautiful and sexy I am, like I'm sure alot of you here do but I'm..okay..

xD I'm like..borderline attractive; I don't try to fit the stereotype of what most people consider "attractive," 'cause I'm just not built with those gorgious blue eyes..and sexy blonde hair, freely waving in the wind..

xD I'm myself. People like me for who I am, rather than just what I look like, I would hope, but I'm moderatley attractive =/

Years
    oh... ur saying blue eyes is attactive?

:D

i have blu eyes.

no blonde hair freely blowing in the wind tho... :( (however, i do get blonde hi-lites by summer. i have long, brown hair...)

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Sounds attractive enough, Blue eyes rule!!!! If you have high self esteem and are prepared to fight being ugly's easy. You don't have to care about messy hair because you know it won't make a differance. Plus it forces people to look past your face. People know me for my goofyness.

(being athletic doesn't hurt.) It just saddens me when i hear people with such low self confidence.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I have an ugly face. >.< I can't help it. I have so many problems *looks at polls I recently answered*

Yes, I did have a girlfriend once, yes I had people who had crushes on me, but that ended. Many people have broken my spirit with insults. I am ugly, but there is nothing I can do about it >.<

Years
    ill tell u all exactly what i look like. (id post a pic, but the pics i have arent updated enough)

hair- brown, blonde hi-lights by summer. it goes a few inches past my shoulders. somewhat wavy.
    eyes- blue. a lot of people say i have pretty eyes. this is one of my more attactive features.
    skin- palish, but tanner by summer. some freckles. but no zits. :D
    clothes- from aeropostle, etc.
    figure- as i meantioned earlier, im almost 5' 4", weight ranging from 116-118. i have a rather curvy figure.
    butt (yes, this is REEALLLY important)- i have a butt, but it is small. or at least not big.
    makeup- eyeshadow, lip gloss, eyeliner

the guys say im SOOOOO ugly... :'(

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    well honselty, I'm not a fan of make up or at least eye-liner (probabley because it took so long to get off that one time) but I don't care what you look like, it doesn't matter, it just makes it harder to get noticed. You said you have nice eyes. They're truly the most beautiful part of the human body. (okay that sounded weird and perverted but seriously) Don't let them dye out.

superluigi52

Electricity fan
    Years
    I can't say that I'm attractive or not.

But I think people think of me as ugly. I think my huge appearance, my shy personality and acne scare them away. People need to learn it's not the outside that counts but the inside that counts.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    People say I'm pretty, but I think I'm sorta average looking most of the time... I guess I could be less lazy and try make-up more. Meh.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Well, I don't think I look bad, but I don't think I look good. I probably could if I dressed nicer, I always get told I look attractive when I wear nice clothes. ...;XD

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I find myself slightly attractive, not alot though. Though I've been told alot that I am handsome, cute etc.

Back