• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    hi everyone! and dont ask me who my brothers crush is casue he only said Kayleigh to me, and i dont know who else he likes.

Isn't that like the 5th guy to announce that he has a crush on Kayleigh?!? o_O; Or maybe it is something like the 3rd...either way, there are quite a few guys who have a crush on her.:surprised

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Well, It's not very hard to like Kayleigh, I think a lot of people do.She's very kind, sweet, and caring, all very excellent qualities.She's a very cool person, and you can trust her with anything.If anything, it's very hard to not like Kayleigh.

~DragonTrainer

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    FlamingTorchic said:
    Isn't that like the 5th guy to announce that he has a crush on Kayleigh?!? o_O; Or maybe it is something like the 3rd...either way, there are quite a few guys who have a crush on her.:surprised
    Actually, i had said it about a month ago. she was just reinstating it
    *gives Legendary_pokegirl a fist*

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    100marios said:
    No! You don't understand! My mom is trying to take the computer AWAY from me! In fact, if I didn't talk her out of it, then I might not be able to come onto PC again! I got in trouble with her, so she wanted to get me back! THe PM's took too long to write! I'm soooooooooo sorry! I didn't mean too! Sorry sorry! please forgive me! I didn't mean to act like a jerk! Please! Accept my apology!
    .....actually, if my mom catches me right now, I'm toast.
    *gulps*
    See you tomorrow! I promise! And a promise is a promise!
    *flees for his life*
    I think you like when I get mad at you... -___- WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST TELL ME IN THE FIRST PLACE?! Jeez, I would've understood...my parents are psycho asking me why I'm on the computer all the time. I don't think they were planning on taking it away from me...but they get annoying, lol. She can't take the computer away from you, Jordan! ;_; I'll CRY! What did you DO, anyway? You seem too "sincere" to get into trouble (Except when you bother me...lol) with your parents...unless there's another side of you...! O_o

And FlamingTorchic...don't flatter yourself...^_^;

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    do u like her DT? huh....huh...do ya?

Probaly you weren't here because DT said who he liked a long time ago. And it's not too hard to figure out. :P

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    DragonTrainer said:
    Well, It's not very hard to like Kayleigh, I think a lot of people do.She's very kind, sweet, and caring, all very excellent qualities.She's a very cool person, and you can trust her with anything.If anything, it's very hard to not like Kayleigh.

~DragonTrainer
    Those qualities make her an excellent friend, since I of course don't have a crush on her, but agree with what you said. ^_^;

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    I think you like when I get mad at you... -___- WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST TELL ME IN THE FIRST PLACE?! Jeez, I would've understood...my parents are psycho asking me why I'm on the computer all the time. I don't think they were planning on taking it away from me...but they get annoying, lol. She can't take the computer away from you, Jordan! ;_; I'll CRY! What did you DO, anyway? You seem too "sincere" to get into trouble (Except when you bother me...lol) with your parents...unless there's another side of you...! O_o

And FlamingTorchic...don't flatter yourself...^_^;
    *sweatdrops*
    Well, I really didn't do anything bad, but that's my own business, and no one else's!..............so don't worry! I won't be leaving anytime soon!

So anyway, back to the subject! Crushes? Anyone? Right now? What say you? Hehe....

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Kairi said:
    Those qualities make her an excellent friend, since I of course don't have a crush on her, but agree with what you said. ^_^;

If you haven't told us, what's your crush? :P I'd like to ask someone else for a change.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Sorry, none of the guys here have wooed me thus far. =p A lot of them are sweet, but I haven't "crushed" on them. o_o;

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Even if I did like someone, I'd keep it out of this thread to avoid torment. =p

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Red_Lugia9090 said:
    You know who I have a crush on, 100marios!*smiles very sweetly**bats eyes*
    Hehe... And noone but you or PM1000 knows!

Know about what?
    Oh I know now...I think.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back