• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Don't turn over to the Dark side like Anakin Skywalker, Sayuri! O.O; (Sorry, that just came outta my mind)

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    Oh, that's awesome Jordan! I'm glad you're staying, dear friend of mine. ^_^

IF YOU HAVE SO MUCH TIME THEN WORK ON PMING ME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *glares* Don't make me unleash the darker side in me...>_<
    I know! I'll try! I don't exactly enjoy making essays in every one of my PMs. I get enough of that nonsense in school! Hehe.....

And who is that Red Lugia?....just kidding! I'm not that dense! Hehe.....
    Thank you! I feel just peachy right now! *smiles*
    .....I think I know how Kayleigh feels too hehe.

Last edited:

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    100marios said:
    *shrugs*
    Don't bother asking me! I'm a dork after all!
    Hehe...
    You really make me get so mad...lol. You're lucky I am NOT going to flip out. 'Cause flipping out drains all my energy and I'm most certainly not in the mood for that, AM I? Don't try acting all cool that you don't feel like writing essays in your PMs because you sure wrote me some massive ones and you LIKED IT! I just cannot deal with boys any longer...I'll have a mental breakdown one of these days I know it...O_o;;;

100marios

Years
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    You really make me get so mad...lol. You're lucky I am NOT going to flip out. 'Cause flipping out drains all my energy and I'm most certainly not in the mood for that, AM I? Don't try acting all cool that you don't feel like writing essays in your PMs because you sure wrote me some massive ones and you LIKED IT! I just cannot deal with boys any longer...I'll have a mental breakdown one of these days I know it...O_o;;;
    Acting cool? Now have I ever once acted cool?.......I don't know hehe....
    Sure I liked it! I still do! But give me a break will you? It takes hours to post just one! I'm not the fastest typer you know!
    Hehe....

Sayuri no Hoshi

Years
    100marios said:
    Acting cool? Now have I ever once acted cool?.......I don't know hehe....
    Sure I liked it! I still do! But give me a break will you? It takes hours to post just one! I'm not the fastest typer you know!
    Hehe....
    Psh! Yeah, no kidding; you're the slowest typer ever. It takes me an hour to type one to you, and it takes you double to type one to me back...who cares! Use two windows! You can go on your merry way to post so it makes your ego all better and type the PM at the same time! Does that sound so hard, prince? ^_^;

100marios

Years
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    Psh! Yeah, no kidding; you're the slowest typer ever. It takes me an hour to type one to you, and it takes you double to type one to me back...who cares! Use two windows! You can go on your merry way to post so it makes your ego all better and type the PM at the same time! Does that sound so hard, prince? ^_^;
    *sits on a throne*
    Yes! It's much to hard on my royal hands! Hehe.....

Well, I guess all this putting down me stuff is your way of telling me you care right? Hehe...

Sayuri no Hoshi

Years
    100marios said:
    *sits on a throne*
    Yes! It's much to hard on my royal hands! Hehe.....

Well, I guess all this putting down me stuff is your way of telling me you care right? Hehe...
    Yeah, I have an idea of what sort of "throne" you're sitting on... -_- YES I DO CARE, JORDAN! Apparently you don't! *runs off sobbing*

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    If I didn't know better, I'd suspect that Sayuri had a thing for Jordaaaan...

But I know better. -smiles cheekily-

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    Oh wow! Seriously?! I hadn't a clue! This is so new to me! Oh my goodness! Wow! ^^;;;

-everybody falls down at my stupidity-

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    WHOOPS! *my bad, oh, sorry legendary_pokemasters bad. he forgot to sign out again! HOW CONFUSING! anyway did i miss anything? i went on a shopping spree!

*yawn* Nope you didn't miss anything. It was just 100marios and Sayuri who did all the talking. :P

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Oh, so I guess my crush on Yuna from Final Fantasy is not revealed then, DOH! And that's the way the cookie crumbles. If you want a cookie than send your crush to Crushes 4 Cookies in Manchester, England, thank you. Coooooooookie! I like this event.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back