• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Hikaru's Twin said:
    I don't know, but i don't think there were any new ones.....
    Talking about the site crashing, that was a pain, i tried to post my 'Goodbyes' to Iggy in the Leaving Thread three times! As it kept crashing, but i finally did it on my third try; only to come on this evening and find that it really didn't make any difference as it's been deleted now.....guess Iggy will never know....so much for hoping....
    (Apologies for going off-topic)
    Eh, I know how that feels! It gets really annoying!

Fortunately Kayleigh, my "site crashing" sense was tingling last night, so I copied them to put down later. PA said yesterday was the last day though!

And I bet DT likes Blaine! That's a good guess!
    Hehe...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Lol just cause they have stuff in common? ^_^; I dunno.
    Are you talking about the smile he makes before he sails on the ship Jordan? ^^;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yeah, that's who I was going to say too. Look at his votes, and it's obvious. I think I'm probably going to give up on online crushes now, though. It seems like all of the ones that liked me have another crush, and so it doesn't make me feel comfortable. That's why it's taken me so long to admit mine. I've had too much trouble deciding who I really like. Each time one admits that they like me, they're put on a little list of mine. Then, if they say that they like someone else, they're checked off. Maybe I'm too harsh, but I just don't like the thought of someone that I like liking me and somebody else. You should really only want to be with one person. (I guess I'm just saying this for a real-life situation.) I guess I'll just stick with the thought of being with Jeremy Sumpter until I meet my perfect match. XD

And thanks FT! You're very nice, too. ^_^

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Kairi said:
    Lol just cause they have stuff in common? ^_^; I dunno.
    Are you talking about the smile he makes before he sails on the ship Jordan? ^^;
    Yeah! That one! Hehe....
    *sweatdrops*

No!! Wait Kayleigh! I never actually meant that I like anyone else! Truly and honestly! I don't! These things just get to my head sometimes!
    .....please......it's true!!

I guess that might've gone a little too far hehe...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Yeah, that's who I was going to say too. Look at his votes, and it's obvious. I think I'm probably going to give up on online crushes now, though. It seems like all of the ones that liked me have another crush, and so it doesn't make me feel comfortable. That's why it's taken me so long to admit mine. I've had too much trouble deciding who I really like. Each time one admits that they like me, they're put on a little list of mine. Then, if they say that they like someone else, they're checked off. Maybe I'm too harsh, but I just don't like the thought of someone that I like liking me and somebody else. You should really only want to be with one person. (I guess I'm just saying this for a real-life situation.) I guess I'll just stick with the thought of being with Jeremy Sumpter until I meet my perfect match. XD
    i dont really have a second crush, i was just thinkin on the boards again, well anyways if thats what u decide

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
    In that case i usesta like moonlight before i even new you now were friends so do i get to go to the bottom of the list now?heh but right now I can tell you I dont like anyone else

Ps well thats not too harsh harsh is going nuts and telling some else you hate thier guts
    but I dont know because im not paired up and nobody has a crush on me that I know of

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    My Kayleigh, you sure do take this thread seriously? *sweatdrop* I don't blame people for liking others even if they admit they like me, since I'm so cold at times and never do show much interest in crushes. n_n;;

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
    actualy kairi I do know someone who likes you but im not telling because theyd kill me
    they know secrets about me
    and my password

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Kayleigh said:

And thanks FT! You're very nice, too. ^_^

Thank you :cool:

Even though I admitted like 3 crushes before, I don't really have a crush on them ^^; I just like them as friends, I don't really get online crushes. =X

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    S-mods don't have your passwords, nor do admins. ^_^; That's private to you only, and whoever you hare it with.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Kairi said:
    S-mods don't have your passwords, nor do admins. ^_^; That's private to you only, and whoever you hare it with.

So then who gives it to you if you forgot your password? I thought the administrator does.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    The board mails it to you, but there's no way an admin can get this information from the board.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    flygonruler1 said:
    no i ment you can login as us
    or at least the admin can

They can't atleast that what I think.
    Kairi says that only the board knows your password. Admins can't do that if they don't have your password. :P

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
    i mean as an admin can change your sig you avatar and your name and delete you(well only Kwesi)
    so the person can change my sig to I love fluffy bunnies(no offence to people who love fluffy bunnies)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back