• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I think his computer messed up also. ^_^; Well, the switching event, which is being held today, is when two people switch accounts and start posting. It's just for fun, but you have to make sure to change your password before you do it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Really? ^_^; Gah, it's getting too hard to have one crush now... *runs off*

And did anyone else admit their crush while I was gone? All of the posts after March 13th have been deleted due to the site switching severs...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Really? ^_^; Gah, it's getting too hard to have one crush now... *runs off*

And did anyone else admit their crush while I was gone? All of the posts after March 13th have been deleted due to the site switching severs...
    thats what happened to those posts....
    u dont have to have a crush on any1 really, even if u do, u wont, i mean dont have to say it

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Legendary_Pokemaster said:
    u dont have to have a crush on any1 really, even if u do, u wont, i mean dont have to say it

*sways on a chair* But I'm really getting impatient.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol, I forgot what that looked like.

Anyways, if anyone was here last night, did anyone admit their crush?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ohh... Well, are you going to redo them? ^_^; Today's the last day.

And I think I know DT's other crush. XD

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
    100marios said:
    *shakes his head*
    I don't think so.
    I was busy trying to put down my votes in the Motm voting thread when the site crashed again.
    Hmm....

I don't know, but i don't think there were any new ones.....
    Talking about the site crashing, that was a pain, i tried to post my 'Goodbyes' to Iggy in the Leaving Thread three times! As it kept crashing, but i finally did it on my third try; only to come on this evening and find that it really didn't make any difference as it's been deleted now.....guess Iggy will never know....so much for hoping....
    (Apologies for going off-topic)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back