• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Heh...^^ I just happened to stumble upon this here place! (or thread) Maybe I do..and Maybe I don't...YOU WONT GET A CENT OUTTA ME!!!! Er...ya...okay...Im hyper..and why should I tell you?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Sapphire Latios said:
    Im just wonderin if anybody has a crush on someone here at PC?

(PS: this is just another one of my crazy ideas! :P )
    Crush? Ha! ...I wish I did...

To be truthful, mmm... hmm, right, I haven't exactly been very active so it could quite hard to have a crush anyway.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • tmbjr said:
    I'm pretty sure no one will ever put me on their list...therein lies the beauty of the plan I stted above...since no one will put me on their list sincerely, I will never have to reveal my crushes...
    But you do have crushes, right?

We'll pry 'em out yet. =P

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Hmmmmmmmmmm... Why would I tell? ^^ Anyone can read it here! XD

*Gets killed by crush*

Years
    • Age 41
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    Most members of all genders (and species) for me.

Cosmos is currently on top of the list.

And yes, tmbjr, you're on my list.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • invinible said:

O.O

dude, that's just sick, you're a guy who has a crush on a guy...

but i will stay by my promise since someone put me on thier crush list...

Tommy's crush #1: Kairi
    of course, if you talked to me on MSN tonight, I accidenty blurted this out so :P

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • hey tmbjr...can you say blackmail! :P j/k so if anyone needs help with getting who they like out...*gets outta crowbar and the jaws of life* need any help? :laugh:

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    invinible said:

......................eeep............. O_O;;

Umm.. That's errr.. creepy ^^; But hey! No discrimination here, okies, people?

Now repeat with me, students!

Students: People should not be treated mean unless they are mean to you first, not because of food.

*Gets killed by students*

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • *puts a thermometer in Porygons mouth* so i see you have Im-starring-into-the-monitor-of-my-computer-and-i-have-a-crush-on-myself-idis...very fascinating...and disturbing... :laugh:

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
  • Sapphire Latios said:
    I was actually trin to get Andy to spill the beans on his real fellings towards Soph..oh well i didnt work! this can be closed! :laugh: (just for the record i have a crush on Sapphire...shes my friend!)
    *Sigh* as hard as you try, Scott, your never going to get him to do it. Nothing...well, almost nothing, would get andy to openly admit his feelings. give up!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Soph said:
    *Sigh* as hard as you try, Scott, your never going to get him to do it. Nothing...well, almost nothing, would get andy to openly admit his feelings. give up!
    but didnt i tell you that Andy told me that...*Soph duck tapes Scotts mouth shut*

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • *shivers* Wow it's so cold here! It must be at least.....what...70 degrees! No wonder! (just kidding) As if people even want to know who I like, or if I like anyone at all. Is it me, or does everyone just stop posting when I post! *imagines them.."whoops 100marios posted...time to make a new board!"*
    I guess I'm just shrouded in mystery, waiting to find my way out in PC.....hehe.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • tmbjr said:
    O.O

dude, that's just sick, you're a guy who has a crush on a guy...

but i will stay by my promise since someone put me on thier crush list...

Tommy's crush #1: Kairi
    of course, if you talked to me on MSN tonight, I accidenty blurted this out so :P
    hehe... I guessed that right before I read this post... I read your post from before about asking Kairi to be your valentine in the pre-valentine posts. Since you asked no one else except for Kairi, I thought that she'll most likely be your crush. ^_^;

This is one of those "teaser threads" that will never get much truthful answers anyway... Like here i can pretend to make stuff up and stir up a list of female members just to generate excitement for this thread... I mean do you really expect a truthful answer when you ask someone "are you the theif?" It's similar questions in this case... however it's always fun to "torture" people to get some answers, real or not ^_^

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    punkie90 said:
    I like love Kayleigh! Umm. Should i have told you that?
    Really? Well, it was kinda obvious from your first signature. n_n

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    DT like Kay-chan too? n_n Interesting... But she's paired up already. n_n

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back