• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
  • I wouldnt really say love, punkster.

I dont have a crush on anyone on PC, nor does anyone have a crush on me lol... n_n

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • PokeTrainerCarol said:
    tmbjr likes Kairi....Tmbjr likes Kairi...Tmbjr likes Kairi...Tmbjr likes Kairi! *shuts up before I get killed ^^*

*hides from the repressed memories of schoolyard teasing*

O.O

Years
  • Bleh, I dont think there's anything wrong with liking someone. even if you only know them online. hehehehe I say most people are nicer online though. I like somebody on PC (last time I checked ^^; ) I bet someone here could guess it...

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • tmbjr said:

*hides from the repressed memories of schoolyard teasing*

O.O
    Well you was asking for it when you said what you said in this thread. XD

Sapphire said:
    Bleh, I dont think there's anything wrong with liking someone. even if you only know them online. hehehehe I say most people are nicer online though. I like somebody on PC (last time I checked ^^; ) I bet someone here could guess it...
    Let me guess, is it Scott? XD

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Lol Carol, Asim tu estes loca.. j/k!

I dont have a crush on anyone and i dont expect anyone to have a crush on me.

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
  • Sapphire Latios said:
    but didnt i tell you that Andy told me that...*Soph duck tapes Scotts mouth shut*
    *grabs scott by the ear* one more word, mister...one more word and you will feel pain...much pain! XD.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Sapphire said:
    Bleh, I dont think there's anything wrong with liking someone. even if you only know them online. hehehehe I say most people are nicer online though. I like somebody on PC (last time I checked ^^; ) I bet someone here could guess it...
    *raises hand* its me! meeeeeee!!! right! :classic:

(To Soph) Misty...i mean Soph...im not Brock!! my ear!!!

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
  • I dont really like anyone here yet, I'm still kind of like the outsider u_u; *watches as all of the people of PC frown at FT* *FT books it* :P I like SapphireDewgong here, but as a friend, and Arore, she is cool, I hope to make for friends here aswell, and when I become more fit in here, I'll get back to you on who I like :D

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • FlamingTorchic said:
    I dont really like anyone here yet, I'm still kind of like the outsider u_u; *watches as all of the people of PC frown at FT* *FT books it* :P I like SapphireDewgong here, but as a friend, and Arore, she is cool, I hope to make for friends here aswell, and when I become more fit in here, I'll get back to you on who I like :D
    *snaps* there we go! An outsider! That's what I've been feeling like! (funny I read the book "the outsiders" and I can't remember that word) I'd never frown at you Flaming Torchic! I've been in your situation and I still am! I still say this thread is interesting hehe. Keep pulling on Scott's ear Soph! *laughs*

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • *Soph is still pulling on Scotts ear* cmon! it was an accedent i cant feel my ear!! *sees Officer Jenny* hi! will you be my girlfriend?
    Officer Jenny: RESTRAINING ORDER! XD

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Miyu-chan said:
    DT like Kay-chan too? n_n Interesting... But she's paired up already. n_n
    Lol, not the crush-kind of like, just the really good friends kind of thing

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back