• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    X3 I saw that. *loves his avatar* <_<

Maybe it's FT. But maybe it's someone else? Not necessarily staff, you know...

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Yes, "may have" come up. *shifty eyes* We aren't planning anything that would eventually allow us to have complete control over PC in the next two weeks or anything like that, if thats what you were thinking. *shiftier eyes*

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Lightning said:
    Nah, lol. t89 and I just exchange PMs about random... anythings. o_O; Although, this may have come up. Fufufu~

Keep guessing~

Humm... PSB? XD
    Dakota
    Satoshi-Kun
    Frostweaver
    JKaizer
    PIKA2
    oni flygon
    Kwesi (?)

Any of those?

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    a1337a said:
    It's so staff :P
    And you know it.
    Not necasarily (can't spell tonight. Well I can spell the word "tonight" AH you knwo what I mean) she said "I might have a crush on a staff member." They key word is might.

Cherrim

Years
    o.o; Plus, you don't know if it's a staff member. Lol, it's far too easy to just say that and leave the rest of PC unguessed - it happens all the time. ;p

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Lightning said:
    X3 I saw that. *loves his avatar* <_<

Maybe it's FT. But maybe it's someone else? Not necessarily staff, you know...

I have a feeling your not going to make it any easier for us huh? :P
    3 more good clues is good enough. XD

Cherrim

Years
    *shakes head* Nuh-uh. No clues. =3 People who know me well enough should know the answer~

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Oh, it's definitaly me, I'm so hot :cool: *Sizzle sizzle* *Catches on fire* *Turns into ashes*. Told ya I'm hot :P. Since it isn't necessarily a staff member, I am guessing TRIFORCE89 and PSB

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Lightning said:
    *shakes head* Nuh-uh. No clues. =3 People who know me well enough should know the answer~
    Im guessing Triforce89 and erm me! of course it has to be me! right? XD j/k but im sticking with my guess of T89! what happens if we win? fame? fortune? money? XD

Shelz4U

Banned
    Years
    Erm my name is Jess..XD
    And as if I would tell.lol Maybe I will on my birthday ^_^ But ya`ll will have to be online then. Or shall I give out some clues?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back