• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    *sits on my Lairon*
    When Will Jess post here...?
    *looks at TRIFORCE*
    What interesting?
    >_>
    <_<

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    TRIFORCE89 said:
    The fact that people are suggesting me as Erica's crushee.

Why? You have a crush on Erica? O_@ <-- My face is gonna been like that, soon... XD

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Jess's crush is Alyssa, someone youd never suspect, and im pretty sure they were paired in the past XD

I have a crush on someone too >_>;;

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Sapphire Latios said:
    Jess's crush is Alyssa, someone youd never suspect, and im pretty sure they were paired in the past XD

I have a crush on someone too >_>;;

Argh you read my mind. :P

Lets just keep guessing Lightning's crush untl she cracks. XD
    Someone tried that on me and it worked. :P

Ahem...yeah Lightning we all know you have a crush on Frostweaver.
    *turns around to the other people and winks* XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Hmm... I think that it might be Flaming Torchic, because of his avatar, or TRIFORCE89. =P

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
    That'd be cool if Lightning and TF89 were crushers, because then they could be bf/gf IRL.
    It would be really cool, but then it would also make it all the more difficult to get one of them to admit it. It's a whole lot easier to admit a crush online, then it is offline.... or, at least to somewhat shy people like me. But would be really nice though.... hey, it could happen!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I can't even admit a crush online, if that tells you how shy I am. I'm not one to approach the guy first; I'd rather him come to me.

Anyways, we better not embarrass them any more, lol. Because, it is possible that he isn't her crush, and it may make them feel a bit awkward. *shrugs*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back