• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    I bet Hikaru's Twin is just loving this now. For the sole reason that Hekate admitted she liked 100marios and her long bet that I allegedly like Jordan. She probably wants to make a soap opera out of this whole thread...-___- *unemotionally thumbs up at Jordan because he's proud of being swift >_<* Kayleigh. Help. O_o;; *makes like CaRtOON and 'dies'* That was dramatic, huh! ^_~

*nod, nod*
    That's a sly trick I couldn't even think of. :P

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    I give up. I leave for a few minutes and everything goes insane again. I get too confused on this thread, I think I'll avoid it unless I'm board. It's always fun to watch everyone torment eachother though! ^_-
    c'ya (and if people are prying into your personall life than) wouldn't wana be ya! =)

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    I bet Hikaru's Twin is just loving this now. For the sole reason that Hekate admitted she liked 100marios and her long bet that I allegedly like Jordan. She probably wants to make a soap opera out of this whole thread...-___- *unemotionally thumbs up at Jordan because he's proud of being swift >_<* Kayleigh. Help. O_o;; *makes like CaRtOON and 'dies'* That was dramatic, huh! ^_~

Well there's one way to get on the wrong side of me.....so Hekate admitted her crush. Fair enough, i'll reveal the rest of what i was going to say, but like i said even then, there's still going to be a long way to go in terms of getting the final result. Me saying you liked Jordan was never really a bet, i've only ever referred to this twice. The first time was just a guess of mine, i'm sure i said that i was likely wrong and that my guess was rather silly, not really a bet then. The second time i mentioned it was today, when i said that was probably the reason why Jordan wasn't posting. I was a wind-up directed towards Jordan, we're friends; i was only teasing him. And no, i don't want to make a soap opera out of this whole thread and that was never my intention. So much for having some fun...

What i was originally going to say, was: I've actually got something to confess too, i've got a new crush.
    There end of story.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Hikaru's Twin said:
    What i was originally going to say, was: I've actually got something to confess too, i've got a new crush.
    [/FONT]

and.....who is it..
    that's it. All the trouble I've gone through this was the only thing you were going to say. I give up also. *leaves thread*.....NOT! :P

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Hikaru's Twin said:
    Well there's one way to get on the wrong side of me.....so Hekate admitted her crush. Fair enough, i'll reveal the rest of what i was going to say, but like i said even then, there's still going to be a long way to go in terms of getting the final result. Me saying you liked Jordan was never really a bet, i've only ever referred to this twice. The first time was just a guess of mine, i'm sure i said that i was likely wrong and that my guess was rather silly, not really a bet then. The second time i mentioned it was today, when i said that was probably the reason why Jordan wasn't posting. I was a wind-up directed towards Jordan, we're friends; i was only teasing him. And no, i don't want to make a soap opera out of this whole thread and that was never my intention.

There end of story.
    Well, if tension is starting between you two....
    *slides them off to opposite sides of the room*
    That should help for now hehe...
    .......I guessed that much Sheridan!
    *slaps his head*
    How do we get you to reveal more? Don't tell me it's by more crushes. We'll be here forever!
    Hehe...

Hikaru's Twin

Years
    100marios said:
    Well, if tension is starting between you two....
    *slides them off to opposite sides of the room*
    That should help for now hehe...
    .......I guessed that much Sheridan!
    *slaps his head*
    How do we get you to reveal more? Don't tell me it's by more crushes. We'll be here forever!
    Hehe...

Well, no....i never thought about doing it that way. I was just going to let you guess, thanks for the idea though! Just kidding...^_^

100marios

Years
    Hikaru's Twin said:
    Well, no....i never thought about doing it that way. I was just going to let you guess, thanks for the idea though! Just kidding...^_^
    *reads the second sentence*
    AHH!! Noo!! Smooth move Jordan!
    *reads third sentence*
    .....oh, phew! You had me going there hehe...
    So we're just supposed to guess?
    .....hmm....I should get Scott to help hehe.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:

SWEET! A SOAP OPERA! I REMEMBER WHEN ME,ALLY,AND scott...HAD ONE! :laugh: *gets into fight with scott....again. :laugh:

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    100marios said:
    Yeah! And I was there making dumb little comments hehe....
    Actually, that was when you guys were trying to get me to tell who I had a crush on.....

acutally,no. that was before we tried to get u to confess who u like. but now we know u like Kayleigh.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Oh that's it. *calls Scooby Doo for help*
    Well, what are you waiting for? Find out who Hikaru's Twin likes.
    Scobby:*stares at PM10000*
    Me: Will you do it for one Scooby Snax.
    Scooby: *shakes*
    Me: two?
    Scooby: *shakes*
    Me: doh, forget it. *throws a whole box at Scobby* Now go find Hikaru's Twin likes...

100marios

Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    That Scooby Doo dog isn't much help at finding mysteries.
    Lousy Dog *kicks Scooby*
    Scooby: *yelps*
    Nice observation Einstein! Hehe....
    ....and don't hurt Scooby! Sure he can be annoying at times, but he is an animal nonetheless!....at least I think he is!
    Well, I suppose it's about time I start guessing names for you Sheridan!
    If I knew where to start that is hehe...

......I........uh.....am actually in quite a perplexing situation hehe.....
    *sweats*

Hikaru's Twin

Years
    Poor Scooby! (going off-topic) I have a dog the same breed as Scooby's supposed to be, a Great Dane 'cept she's a fawn colour rather than dark brown. Lol Just thought i'd share that, why? I really don't know.
    However, whenever you're ready, Jordan! Lol, i'm not forcing you to guess or anything.....it's entirely up to you whether you wan to even bother or not.

EDIT: PM10000: Hmmm....maybe it is, maybe it's not....

Last edited:

100marios

Years
    *is sidetracked*
    What if....no......but.....I uh....
    *sighs*

Hmm? What? Oh, that's right! My guesses!
    Well, are you actually going to say no about people when I say them? Or are you just gonna stay undecided for them all? There's no point if you're gonna keep saying thet hehe...but I suppose I'll give it a go anyawy!
    Is it......
    DragonTrainer? Sapphire Latios? Pokemaster10000? oni flygon? (could be hehe) Kenshin11212? Mystical Mewtwo? LiquidThunder?
    Are any of those your crush? Huh?
    Hehe...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back