• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Oro?hmm.....can it be me!? i dunno...does anyone even like me?i dunno :laugh: i'm crying on the inside :laugh:

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Mystical Mewtwo said:
    Yup. Member that thing at the bottom of the forum that told you the people lookin at the thread u wuz lookin at? It gone to speed things up.

Goodbye membercounterthing, i knew thee well...

Oh yeah. I hardly notice that. That thingie was sort of useful though.

Years
    no one guessed my secret crush yet? XD Too bad my mood switched from happy go lucky to so darn angry... can't give out hints in such a mood...

Last edited by a moderator:

decks2

Thinker in the making
    Years
    Originally Posted by Sayuri no Hoshi
    I bet Hikaru's Twin is just loving this now. For the sole reason that Hekate admitted she liked 100marios and her long bet that I allegedly like Jordan. She probably wants to make a soap opera out of this whole thread...-___- *unemotionally thumbs up at Jordan because he's proud of being swift >_<* Kayleigh. Help. O_o;; *makes like CaRtOON and 'dies'* That was dramatic, huh! ^_~

Maybe not a soap but...

Tonight on POKECOMMUNITY... BEHIND THE NAME.

The revealing thing which shocked the thread etc.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Uhh... Isn't pi**ed a curse word? Don't mind my stupidity if it isn't, I just wasn't sure.

Kairi said:
    You're a mod Kayleigh; you could cross check their IPs. =P
    Oh. HAHAHA, I forgot, lol. >_> And has anyone admitted their crush(es) yet?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Yeah, it is, it in a nutshell means you?re upset at something. =\

I can?t keep up with this thread; it moves so fast? x_x;

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    *wanders into an empty PC thread* Wow, I thought PC was never going to come back! *reads Hikaru's Twin's schpeal on me in one of her posts* No need to get all uptight about it...I wasn't trying to offend you so much. I'm sure you can take a joke if Jordan's your friend, since he just about cracks one almost all the time, so you didn't have to build up such tension against me. Now, I have a slightly bad temper; but, I'm in no way going to start a flame war because I like PC and I don't want to look like a jerk. Again, if you were so offended by what I said, I apologize... *walks off to find Kayleigh*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Kairi said:
    Yeah, it is, it in a nutshell means you're upset at something. =\

I can't keep up with this thread; it moves so fast… x_x;
    Okay then, thanks for explaining that. I went ahead and edited his post then...

No more cursing please, okay oni_flygon? Even if it doesn't seem like one to you, it can offend other members.

Years
    Its not very cool where there are Admins who can edit your posts if they like... so much power!! Well, I guess its for the community's good...

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    hmmm...I never figured out who u liked...Maybe Orange berry? I don't know but I just choose a random person at your age...hmm...I'll fugure this out yet!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    oni flygon said:
    cursing? Didn't know that it was a curse word... oh well *changes*
    I didn't either, lol. o.o But since you didn't know, then it's okay.

bna_li said:
    Its not very cool where there are Admins who can edit your posts if they like... so much power!! Well, I guess its for the community's good...
    Actually, it's a very good thing. =\ Some spammers join and make such mean or nasty posts that really do need to be edited. A lot of the members here are young, and they don't need to be seeing some words or things that rude people type up. So, during a situation like that it is good for Moderators to be able to edit posts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back