• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    *stares at Jordan blankly* You need to stop treating your head like this until you do some permanent damage, buddy. *pokes him a few times* Should I even believe you have amnesia this time around?! >_< *grits teeth* GRAAH! YOU MAKE ME SO MAD! *whacks him in the head with bokken sword and trudges off*

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    *stares at Jordan blankly* You need to stop treating your head like this until you do some permanent damage, buddy. *pokes him a few times* Should I even believe you have amnesia this time around?! >_< *grits teeth* GRAAH! YOU MAKE ME SO MAD! *whacks him in the head with bokken sword and trudges off*
    Oh......my aching head.....
    *bumps his head into the fortress wall and makes a dent*
    ........huh?
    *gasps*
    A hole in the defenses! We're vulnerable to attack at any moment! Must...fix!
    *begins to fix it up*
    I'm such a handy man hehe.....
    ....and where are you going Chrystie?
    *rolls eyes*
    Typical....just kidding hehe...
    *continues to work*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Aww, I just found out that my friend's uncle has lung cancer. It's sad because one of her other uncle's just died from it. I feel so sorry for her.

Anyways, I'm going off-topic now... =\

100marios

Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Aww, I just found out that my friend's uncle has lung cancer. It's sad because one of her other uncle's just died from it. I feel so sorry for her.

Anyways, I'm going off-topic now... =\
    Ohh....I feel bad for her, not to mention her uncle too.....hopefully he'll come out of it better.....
    My grandmother died from cancer back in 2000. I can see how she must feel....

SHH! I'm working! Geez!
    Hehe...

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    My grandpa has cancer. It's really sad because he's the quitest, nicest old guy in the world. He dosn't seem to be doing very well...=(

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    She said thanks to all of you. (I'm talking to her on messenger.)

And it is sad. =\ I'd hate to lose a family member, but now she may lose two within a few months, plus her dog just had to be put to sleep.

100marios

Years
    Hikaru's Twin said:
    Ok, so i'm completely ignored....but what was i expecting....... -_-

(Back on topic sort of) I'm really sorry to hear about your friend's uncle, Kayleigh and also your grandpa, Teara; that must be really upsetting.... =(
    Sorry about that Sheridan! So very sorry!

My grandpa has a bad leg right now. I don't know what happened to him. I really hope he does get better.
    It's funny though, my grandpa on the Westphal side always seems to hav problems, but my grandpa and grandma on the Rincon side always seem to be just fine.....strange....

Oh...now I feel even worse Kayleigh...hehe....
    Nice avatar! Bianca!

Sayuri no Hoshi

Years
    Legendary_Pokemaster said:
    i think we should go back on topic!
    Yeah, we definitely should, lol. I can wholeheartedly relate with a lot of you on the topic of cancer and loved ones who died from it, but I don't think it has anything to with crushes...>_< Maybe be could make a separate thread to talk about it some more if people want to.

Anywho, shut up (not about your speaking of your grandparents at all), Jordan! All up in my face with your fortress-working, snooty attitude...^_^;! You're so mean to me now...*goes off and sulks* Sorry, Hikaru's Twin, I just...didn't feel the need to say anything to you in a post...^_^;; But, I'm glad there's not confusion now...I hope...O_o

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:

Anywho, shut up (not about your speaking of your grandparents at all), Jordan! All up in my face with your fortress-working, snooty attitude...^_^;! You're so mean to me now...*goes off and sulks* Sorry, Hikaru's Twin, I just...didn't feel the need to say anything to you in a post...^_^;; But, I'm glad there's not confusion now...I hope...O_o

Oh, that's all right, at least you've said that. I don't feel so invisible (if you want to put it that way) now. ^_^;

Sayuri no Hoshi

Years
    *shakes head and rolls eyes* Why do I make myself get into sensitive topics where I always get blamed for phrasing things the wrong way? I'm assuming your commenting on my post, Legendary_Pokemaster. I meant to talk about the OTHER topic some more, not to "nag about their crushes"...'cause that's what this thread is for...O_o; Anyway, you may not even be talking to me, so I'm just gonna...go over here...and shut up now...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back