• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Legendary_Pokemaster said:
    i cant even remember what i was talkin bout so it doesnt matter, but im sorta gettin lost bout what were talkin bout know

Ya think?
    I come in today and see people talking about cancer. :confused:

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    Yeah, we definitely should, lol. I can wholeheartedly relate with a lot of you on the topic of cancer and loved ones who died from it, but I don't think it has anything to with crushes...>_< Maybe be could make a separate thread to talk about it some more if people want to.

Anywho, shut up (not about your speaking of your grandparents at all), Jordan! All up in my face with your fortress-working, snooty attitude...^_^;! You're so mean to me now...*goes off and sulks* Sorry, Hikaru's Twin, I just...didn't feel the need to say anything to you in a post...^_^;; But, I'm glad there's not confusion now...I hope...O_o
    I'm sorry Chrystie! I just feel rather....odd.....hehe.
    *sweats*
    Doh! And now I'm being kicked off the computer! I'll be back in a little while! No doubt!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Hmm, well, anyways... Who else besides me needs to admit their crush? *runs away silently*

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    She probaly won't say her's.
    Come on Legendary Pokemaster, I'm sure the person you like won't bite. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back