• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    icy storm said:
    arrgghhh! answer me! me, the thougest pirate! arghhhh

i am a pirate cuz pm1000 tell me that being though will make jordy to answer,casty.

c'mon! arghhhh.... answer me!

I did it on 2 people and it worked I don't know about him though. :P

That's the spirit!
    You can act like football players maybe even wrestlers. XD

SKainuiG

Nomel Holds a Numel Berry
    Years
  • I have a crush on someone and I just joined O_o I just like her personality from what I've seen. She seems to have the same view on things as me... but seeing as I'm new, this'll be over looked, and later people will be wanting to know... maybe lol...

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
  • SKainuiG said:
    I have a crush on someone and I just joined O_o I just like her personality from what I've seen. She seems to have the same view on things as me... but seeing as I'm new, this'll be over looked, and later people will be wanting to know... maybe lol...
    So who is it? We'll extract it anyway!

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • SKainuiG said:
    I have a crush on someone and I just joined O_o I just like her personality from what I've seen. She seems to have the same view on things as me... but seeing as I'm new, this'll be over looked, and later people will be wanting to know... maybe lol...
    I remember you! You're from Hawaii and moved to Texas! ^_^
    ...Oh, whoopz, off topic ^^;;

Zo will you tell uz who it iz? *holdz up a crow bar*
    Or do I have to Pry it outta ya?! XD
    ...lame joke o_X;;

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • icy storm said:
    did jordy telled the crush?
    Truzt me, He will not tell untill he'z ready ^^;;
    ...ztubborn Jordan ~_~
    Lt. Surge said:
    ^ Well no one as of yet, I haven't really got to known anyone very well so far
    Cruzh free iz da way to be! XD

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • I have decied not to vote on that any more. I just can't make up my mind half the time or have a lot of N/A's.
    As for crush i have no clue when that last one was revealed but i knoe there has been a lot os question asking and annoying to try to find out a few. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back