• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
  • Castrainer said:
    Nah, JKaizer is a boy... He was just dared =p

Other thing that was a dare is what ya think ;p
    I can even scream the name of my crush here but Im tired XD

Ofcourse i know that JKaizer's really a boy! *lol* I've been here long enough to know people's REAL genders XD What i meant was it wouldn't be likely for JK to have a crush on a girl <_<;;

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • Lol *walks in* Yay
    ANDY LIKES ME!!!!!!!!! ANDY LIKES ME~!!!!!!!!! XDXDXDXDXD that was random lolJA said this:
    "But dont get married to him because the swablus willpeck you" XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    eliana said:
    Lol *walks in* Yay
    ANDY LIKES ME!!!!!!!!! ANDY LIKES ME~!!!!!!!!! XDXDXDXDXD that was random lolJA said this:
    "But dont get married to him because the swablus willpeck you" XD

Umm, about 6 other people like you too. Why don't you go messing around with them? XD

Yeah right....good one though. XD
    I'm never telling you anymore secrets from now on. :P
    That's why I changed my password.

Wing Zero

&#1575;&#1587;&#1578;&#1575;&#1584; &#1593;&#1606;
    Years
  • ahhh! the little thing called love...i was in love, here (points riiiiight here--->.<---), and i still dont know if i can get over it...o well...ne ways, a tip, just as long as u express ur emothions ull be fine!

ps. all those ppl who took me off their friends list in their signature should put me back...just cuz i left dont justify u taking me off...heh XD

Wing Zero

Years
  • ha! i have trouble remmebering all my old friends from PC, i havent been on for like 4 months...but ill add u if u really wont...i just came back for today for old times sake...not sure if im gonna stay or not..thats up to the other ppl to decide if im wanted XD!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Wing Zero said:
    ps. all those ppl who took me off their friends list in their signature should put me back...just cuz i left dont justify u taking me off...heh XD

Dun worry, I still have you on mine..(it's ancient :P)
    But do you mind if it was in pink? XD *points*

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Wing Zero said:
    ha! i have trouble remmebering all my old friends from PC, i havent been on for like 4 months...but ill add u if u really wont...i just came back for today for old times sake...not sure if im gonna stay or not..thats up to the other ppl to decide if im wanted XD!

Sure! And Sure again XD
    Its cool to have more one posting ta the Crush trhead =p

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Wing Zero said:
    ha! i have trouble remmebering all my old friends from PC, i havent been on for like 4 months...but ill add u if u really wont...i just came back for today for old times sake...not sure if im gonna stay or not..thats up to the other ppl to decide if im wanted XD!

You don't have trouble remembering me right? :P
    Y'know........ the third person on your friends list. XD

Please stay, I just busted my lungs out trying to make another person stay. (Y know who you are) XD

Wing Zero

Years
  • i dunno if i will stay, i play runescape (sorry if this is off topic) mabey if some of u guys play we could get together? if u dont, well, ill be back on some other time, to check up...im wondering, where is everyone? wheres dizzy, and cart00n and, 100marios, and everyone elese?

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Wing Zero said:
    i dunno if i will stay, i play runescape (sorry if this is off topic) mabey if some of u guys play we could get together? if u dont, well, ill be back on some other time, to check up...im wondering, where is everyone? wheres dizzy, and cart00n and, 100marios, and everyone elese?

Dizzy, CaRtOON and Jordan are not so active as always... We are not in a good time... We need ya to stay XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Wing Zero said:
    i dunno if i will stay, i play runescape (sorry if this is off topic) mabey if some of u guys play we could get together? if u dont, well, ill be back on some other time, to check up...im wondering, where is everyone? wheres dizzy, and cart00n and, 100marios, and everyone elese?

Hmm I'll answer those:
    Dizzy: He said that he was gonna leave but he stayed. But he can't be as active as before.
    Who's cart00n? XD
    Well...CaRtOON- She said that she'll also leave because Dizzy was leaving but I hope she stays.
    and last Jordan- I have no idea where he is but he isn't as active as before. Perhaps going out playing or something. :P

I'm still here...like always. XD

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    It's funny how you people get side tracked off the topic in here XD, wern't you guessing someones crush?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Miroku said:
    It's funny how you people get side tracked off the topic in here XD, wern't you guessing someones crush?

Well, this time I didn't start the offtopicness so I'm safe. XD

Yes we were guessing JKaiser's crush but it's no use guessing it if he's not replying. :P

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    girlgenius said:
    *trips in* What happening? Are we guessing someones crush?

EDIT: This is post 1111! XD

We're just guessing who your "used to be crush's" crush. XD

That's cool. I still have a long way before I reach 6666. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back