• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Years
Well lets go down the list

TwilightSky
Aizure
Forever (this did not last long)
Galukxy
Lightning
Binarypeaches
Roswell

Yeah I think that covers it(I'll update as I remember them). For now though I don't have any other crushes. Guess I'm getting older?

Last edited:

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
None

but that's because crushes are really tricky for me. Crushes for me means that I eventually want to be with them and the thought of being with someone is sort of terrifying so no thank you. Intimacy is yick.

Years
Because I have never been into romance, I have never had a crush on anyone here at PC, or at least that I recall of D:

Nakala Pri

No, not really. I already for a huge crush on the internet, but not PC.
Anyway, to those who thought this thread was a bad idea, I think it is really good!

Lets just say you got a huge crush on someone on here, but you don't plan on telling them. If they find this post, you really got a shot! :D

Back