• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Fine by me. It's a lot better than having a -10% chance, right? :P Besides, I have no interest in getting paired with her, so you can calm down, playboy.
    _Prince_ is in UK and lives much closer to her man, your chances are obviously not -10% but like -60% now! :P

What, you don't want to pair up with a person you have a crush on? Hm..

22sa

Years
    More like they wouldn't want to pair with me! D: All the nice ones are taken, ey?
    ...That makes me very very hateful.

I will get revenge on planet earth for not gifting a kawaii nice Asian girl to me. Prepare yourself, Krafty grandson, I will get revenge by killing your mom first............ wait that would mean killing my daughter Sarah. Oh dear, I take it all back!

Yup... Stacie was taken away from you by some RL hottie.

Lily was taken from you by some subcomputer miscalculation.

Suki was taken from you by ..... I'm not sure yet.

Oh dear, I can't stand it anymore! I can't stand to see another girl you like disappearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Perhaps you should hang out in New Member Introductions. ;)

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    ...That makes me very very hateful.

I will get revenge on planet earth for not gifting a kawaii nice Asian girl to me. Prepare yourself, Krafty grandson, I will get revenge by killing your mom first............ wait that would mean killing my daughter Sarah. Oh dear, I take it all back!

Yup... Stacie was taken away from you by some RL hottie.

Lily was taken from you by some subcomputer miscalculation.

Suki was taken from you by ..... I'm not sure yet.

Oh dear, I can't stand it anymore! I can't stand to see another girl you like disappearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Perhaps you should hang out in New Member Introductions. ;)

I don't know who Sarah is. It's OK if you kill her, Papa 22sama. :3 It's for a good cause - Asian sugar!

Stacie was with that dook since the day I met her so I dunno if you say she was taken.

Are you calling Frosty a miscalculation?

Suki's already paired.

grrrrrr ... D:

22sa

Years
    I don't know who Sarah is. It's OK if you kill her, Papa 22sama. :3 It's for a good cause - Asian sugar!

Stacie was with that dook since the day I met her so I dunno if you say she was taken.

Are you calling Frosty a miscalculation?

Suki's already paired.

grrrrrr ... D:
    I cannot do that. Sarah will grow up to be super awesomeness and inspire millions of people into heavenly states of mind. As the 8 year old she is now, she ain't worth murdering for the sake of my Asian Sugar Revenge. =DDDDD

And Lily ain't paired with Frosty atm.... you might as well not call Frosty the miscalculation as the actual cruelty and neglect was from her side. Issues.

Suki's pair is extinct, I think. I mean, have you seen such a member around? Yeaaaah.

Gr? Yeah, no more revenge. Bottled up hatred. >>;

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    I cannot do that. Sarah will grow up to be super awesomeness and inspire millions of people into heavenly states of mind. As the 8 year old she is now, she ain't worth murdering for the sake of my Asian Sugar Revenge. =DDDDD

And Lily ain't paired with Frosty atm.... you might as well not call Frosty the miscalculation as the actual cruelty and neglect was from her side. Issues.

Suki's pair is extinct, I think. I mean, have you seen such a member around? Yeaaaah.

Gr? Yeah, no more revenge. Bottled up hatred. >>;

Let's move this conversation somewhere else before our black arses get warned for acting a fool. We'll meet at KFC then. ;D

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    Besides, I have no interest in getting paired with her, so you can calm down, playboy.

I didn't mean to add in the pair up part. It was my final post before I woke up this morning with my head on my computer desk. xD

That's a new one.

Anyways, sorry for the disturbance.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    hehehe....It's funny to see ppl agrgue over the one they love...
    That is why i didnt say who i am crushing on...it just causes animosity...and if you feel like you must get your crush off your chest then just say who it is your crushing on and leave it @ that. Dont add any lusty remarks...i dont care how much you crave them...doing so will only bring the wrath of your unrequited love's pair upon you(if he/she has one)

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I also remember this thread. I've got so many good memories in it that I wish I could go back...

Anyway, before I get to emotional over it...I dont have any crushes. Unless you count my pair. :P

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Cruelty? Neglect? 22sa-chan, you assume too much...

As for me, no. I have no crush on PC. I don't think I want to.

22sa

Years
    Cruelty? Neglect? 22sa-chan, you assume too much...

As for me, no. I have no crush on PC. I don't think I want to.
    Nah, I know it. :P I prefer you call it imagination, thanks.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Maybe the reason she doesn't have a crush on anyone is because she hasn't been here long

Back