• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have an electric or normal toothbrush?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I have both electric and normal, but I prefer using the electric toothbrush since it saves me all the effort of... taking effort to brush. XD;

Her

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Electric. Got it because it was cheap.

..sadly it was one of those tooth tunes toothbrushes and it was high school musical. XDDDD

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    I use an electric toothbrush
    I find them easier to use. ;A;

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
  • I have both toothbrushes, but I use my ordinary toothbrush. Benefits? It cleans my teeth more because i know where to brush and I can manually brush the insides. Also, it gives my hands more... muscles? :D

Ahaha... And I broke my Electric Toothbrush....

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
  • I only have a normal toothbrush, never took the time to purchase an electric one. I don't really know if i want one either :/

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Like Borey, I use the regular toothbrush because it's easier to use, but my mom makes me use an electric toothbrush on my gums.

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    I have a normal one atm. I used to have an electric one, but it died. :/

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I used to have an electric toothbrush but I found it really hard to use and the head too small. I actually didn't feel that my teeth were clean enough when I used it. So yeah, I use a normal toothbrush nowadays.

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2012
    I've tried electronic myself there okay but to rough on my sensitive teeth ;-;,currently using a manual (normal toothbrush)

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I have a normal toothbrush.
    It's a bit boring really, i'd actually rather have an eletric one actually :D

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I use a normal one, and I say... exercise for the wrist? lol ._.; Have never really bothered to use an electric one although I did receive this Betty Boop one as a present last year xD:

Back