• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have your ear peraced?

Do you have your Ear Pearced?

• Left

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Right

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • Top and Bottom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nooo

Votes: 22 61.1%

• Total voters

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I have my right one done, at the top, it has a silver tongue-ring in it. It's been there since my birthday.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I have that one too :) I took it out after the 4 weeks they said it would heal in. I have a curved blue barbell for it too :). I like the tongue-ring though.. Matches the tongue-ring i have on my tongue :)

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    Dizzy said:
    I have that one too :) I took it out after the 4 weeks they said it would heal in. I have a curved blue barbell for it too :). I like the tongue-ring though.. Matches the tongue-ring i have on my tongue :)
    *shudder* I don't think I'd have the emotional capacity to get my tongue pierced, lol. My cousin had it done...and it looks cool on him. He freaked out my Mom by sticking his tongue out and playing with it...>_< I have my ears pierced--two holes in each ear. I want to get my belly-button pierced, too...

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I've had my ears pierced since I was an infant... and I hate it. The hole in my left ear is stretched out and the one in my right ear is semi-closed. I haven't worn earrings since, like, elementary school anyway. I wanted the holes to just close but I had the pierced for so long that they won't.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    *shudder* I don't think I'd have the emotional capacity to get my tongue pierced, lol. My cousin had it done...and it looks cool on him. He freaked out my Mom by sticking his tongue out and playing with it...>_< I have my ears pierced--two holes in each ear. I want to get my belly-button pierced, too...

XD it didnt hurt though, I have lots of tongue rings :).

Belly-Button piercings are cool... on girls :) W00T The Suns out *off-topic*

I haven't changed the ring's in my ear in a while, maybe I should now...

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    PichuSecretBase said:
    I can't change mine for six weeks =p. MY god It feels so stupid, I got my ear pierced at Clairs LOL
    My sister got her ears pierced at Clair's about 4 times! Her ears are sensitive and after the 6 weeks she would take out the earring to change it and the hole would close instantaniously... err... right away! Then she found out she can only wear real gold earrings or there would be an infection... too bad she found out the hard way. So she finally got her ears pierced at some place near the food court... I know it sounds weird but it's a better place than Clair's!

I wonder if I could get an earring in my ear still! I'd have to find some 1st though... I really want to try now but I think my right hole closed. by now...

Oh and I got my ears pierced at the doctor since I was an infant at the time!

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    Belly-button pierced?! That's so strange....
    Nope! It's against my church for boys to get one, and for girls to get some anywhere besides one on each ear. "Your body is a temple". I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to pierce my temple!

Last edited:

Hex Maniac

lemme see that tootsie roll!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2006
    i used to have my ears pierced, but then i got an infection and stopped wearing earrings since.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    They have wicked Karma then ^_^.. Karma dude

I'd pierce my belly-button but its more for girls.. My Tongue is my favorite piercing though.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Dizzy said:
    They have wicked Karma then ^_^.. Karma dude

I'd pierce my belly-button but its more for girls.. My Tongue is my favorite piercing though.
    You talkin' to me? Hehe....

Tongue, belly-button.....all those are really strange to me. I'm perfectly fine with ear piercing, (at least on girls) but anywhere else is just freaky in my opinion..

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Yay Sheridan :) The Tongue ring rocks though :)... even though the day after it was sore :).. All my cousins (females) have their belly buttons pierced.

perthskies

Nostalgic
    Years
    Wow, I'm the first person to vote 'Nooo'. Hehe...

I just don't like the idea of having an ear or tongue pierced, it just doesn't seem natural and there's always the risk of infection depending on your lifestyle. As for having your tongue pierced, doesn't that kind of affect your ability to taste foods? o_O

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    Surprisingly my earing didnt hurt much. Just a quick pssshhhh and viola i have an earing!! XD It ended up a few people from school saw me XD

Back