• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have your ear peraced?

Do you have your Ear Pearced?

• Left

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Right

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • Top and Bottom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nooo

Votes: 22 61.1%

• Total voters

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    100marios said:
    Same thing happens to me! I look at my wrist during lunch to see when to go back in....and it's not there! I really have to keep a sharp ear on those days, to be able to hear the bell ringing for thr end of lunch.

You better do something about that cough, Chrystie hehe...
    Well, it's a black and silver Shock watch....I like it! I'm not into all those platinum watches right now...
    is that cool enough? Hehe...
    *clears throat* Yeah, much better, Jordan...^_^; And yes, black and silver is cool enough, lol. Two of my favorite colors, actually...well, jeez, I wasn't expecting you to have a platinum watch! You're by no means Snoop Dogg or some other "bling-blingin'" rapper...heh. When you said you had a Shock watch I was thinking of the watches from the 80s, lol. Then I realized they were called "Swatch."

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    See, that?s what?s bad about infantile piercing. You didn?t have the choice, and now you?re stuck with it. I wouldn't be very happy if I had them, since it's very rare an earring even appeals to me.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    *clears throat* Yeah, much better, Jordan...^_^; And yes, black and silver is cool enough, lol. Two of my favorite colors, actually...well, jeez, I wasn't expecting you to have a platinum watch! You're by no means Snoop Dogg or some other "bling-blingin'" rapper...heh. When you said you had a Shock watch I was thinking of the watches from the 80s, lol. Then I realized they were called "Swatch."
    I thought so!
    ...and I don't even want to be like those guys hehe...
    I don't like rap! It's sounds like people talking tiredly to a beat! Yup! That's my view hehe...
    Yes, Chrystie, 'Shock', not 'Swatch'....
    I was born in 1989 after all! I'm not old enough to know about those things hehe.
    *sweatdrops*

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    I know! Plus, it hurts to them and they don't know what's happening. =\

And ah, I don't really like watches either. x_x; I'll only wear them if they look nice with one of my outfits, or I'm going to meet someone and need to keep track of time. I rarely wear bracelets, either. I guess they get annoying because I use my hands so much.
    lol, it's so mean, *hmm... taking candy from a baby.....* it's 1000000x worse then taking candy from a baby-rofl!

<Lost too many watches in his life. x_x

Sayuri no Hoshi

Years
    100marios said:
    I thought so!
    ...and I don't even want to be like those guys hehe...
    I don't like rap! It's sounds like people talking tiredly to a beat! Yup! That's my view hehe...
    Yes, Chrystie, 'Shock', not 'Swatch'....
    I was born in 1989 after all! I'm not old enough to know about those things hehe.
    *sweatdrops*
    Eh, rap isn't so bad! Of course, that's my opinion on almost everything unless I really hate something, lol. And cut me some slack, there's a thunderstorm going on over here and I can't think very rationally! I was barely old enough to remember watches in the 80s, too, ya know...you expect a toddler to remember a watch?! The only reason I mentioned it was because I watched "I Love the 80s" on VH1. I love that series, lol. ^_^; *a big crack of thunder* EEEP! *crawls under her desk*

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    Eh, rap isn't so bad! Of course, that's my opinion on almost everything unless I really hate something, lol. And cut me some slack, there's a thunderstorm going on over here and I can't think very rationally! I was barely old enough to remember watches in the 80s, too, ya know...you expect a toddler to remember a watch?! The only reason I mentioned it was because I watched "I Love the 80s" on VH1. I love that series, lol. ^_^; *a big crack of thunder* EEEP! *crawls under her desk*
    I really don't like rap. It doesn't even sound like they're singing! At least to me!
    I don't know....but at least you weren't an infant hehe...
    *watches her scurry under her desk*
    Aww...ain't that cute hehe...

22sa

Years
    Rapping is talking to a beat, not really that hard to learn compared to singing. I don't know any rap bands.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Kairi said:
    See, that?s what?s bad about infantile piercing. You didn?t have the choice, and now you?re stuck with it. I wouldn't be very happy if I had them, since it's very rare an earring even appeals to me.
    Yeah exactly. Sure it was cute as a little kid but then I just decided I wanted the holes to close... but by that time came it was too late and now it's permanent. It was even worse when I was a toddler though cuz my ears were sensitive and I could only wear real gold earrings and nothing that wasn't gold... or my ears would turn bright red and hurt a lot, and bleed too. It happened once that I rememeber... it wasn't fun. That may have been the turning point in my view on my having pierced ears. Then when I got a little older I started wearing them again and my left hole got stretched a little from something... I don't even know what it's from. That's when I stopped wearing them for good. Now I have a whole in each ear that I'll never use for anything. I wish my mom waited until I was older to ask me. But what confuses me most is that she made my sister wait until she was in kindergarten to get her ears pierced... maybe cuz she knew I hated mine. My mom now wants me to get 2nd holes. I don't use the ones I have, why would I want more? Just because she has 3 holes in each ear doesn't mean I want them too...

Sayuri no Hoshi

Years
    Dizzy said:
    I like Techno, that involves singing :). In-Grid Freekin Rocks Man, Rap isnt that bad, i'm just not into it.
    I like techno, too...^_^ There was this boy in my math class today that was singing an old techno song that I used to love. I totally forgot about it until he started singing it, lol. Now it's stuck in my head! O_o I don't know if it's technically classified as techno...but it's one of those songs of the early to mid-90s. "Sweet Dreams" by La Bouche. It's cool...^_^

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    snowangel3181988 said:
    Yeah exactly. Sure it was cute as a little kid but then I just decided I wanted the holes to close... but by that time came it was too late and now it's permanent. It was even worse when I was a toddler though cuz my ears were sensitive and I could only wear real gold earrings and nothing that wasn't gold... or my ears would turn bright red and hurt a lot, and bleed too. It happened once that I rememeber... it wasn't fun. That may have been the turning point in my view on my having pierced ears. Then when I got a little older I started wearing them again and my left hole got stretched a little from something... I don't even know what it's from. That's when I stopped wearing them for good. Now I have a whole in each ear that I'll never use for anything. I wish my mom waited until I was older to ask me. But what confuses me most is that she made my sister wait until she was in kindergarten to get her ears pierced... maybe cuz she knew I hated mine. My mom now wants me to get 2nd holes. I don't use the ones I have, why would I want more? Just because she has 3 holes in each ear doesn't mean I want them too...
    Eeek. That sounds pretty terrible. Hopefully they won?t cause you much trouble in the future?personally I?d even let my kid pick their own name, not that I plan to have one. @_@;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:

La Bouche Rocks :)... I like Better off Alone, and Just the way your are. They Rock :)

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    No, I don't have pierced ears. ^^; I used to want to, but my friend's mother said that when ypu ride a plane, and the air pressure goes through your holes, and that's not a good feeling. So I chickened out.

I'm not really the "I love beauty" type. I don't do anything to my hair or neck...etc. But I do have alot of earings... @_@ Anyone want some? n_n;;;

22sa

Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    No, I don't have pierced ears. ^^; I used to want to, but my friend's mother said that when ypu ride a plane, and the air pressure goes through your holes, and that's not a good feeling. So I chickened out.

I'm not really the "I love beauty" type. I don't do anything to my hair or neck...etc. But I do have alot of earings... @_@ Anyone want some? n_n;;;
    (= I didn't know that, sounds a bit strange... guess I learn something new everyday!

Sayuri no Hoshi

Years
    Miyu-chan said:

Okay, that is a totally wrong speculation that you're mother's friend gave you, lol. ^_^;; All the times I've ridden on a plane I had my ears already pierced and my piercings have not bothered me one bit. Maybe she was talking about your ear canal feeling blocked with the air pressure...O_o I don't know, but I've never experienced that nor have I heard of that rumor before, Miyu! O_o

22sa

Years
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    Okay, that is a totally wrong speculation that you're mother's friend gave you, lol. ^_^;; All the times I've ridden on a plane I had my ears already pierced and my piercings have not bothered me one bit. Maybe she was talking about your ear canal feeling blocked with the air pressure...O_o I don't know, but I've never experienced that nor have I heard of that rumor before, Miyu! O_o
    lol, so that's why I couldn't understand, I guess my sis' or my mom's never were bothered either.

Back