• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have your ear peraced?

Do you have your Ear Pearced?

• Left

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Right

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • Top and Bottom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nooo

Votes: 22 61.1%

• Total voters

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I have no desire to ever have my ear pierced :P I have nothing wrong with piercings of any kind, but they're just not for me. I'm not the type of person who would ever wear an earring...guys' earrings are for pro NBA players, pirates, and Mr. Clean.

To quote Lisa Simpson after Bart got an earring...

"How rebellious, in a conformist sort of way..."

Eh heh...that sums it up nicely =P

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    Aw, Kay! It's not bad at all. Two holes in each of my ears is as far as I'm going on them. I can't stand to see people that have piercings all the way up their ears! That's where it crosses the line; but, that's just my opinion. Another one of my cousins has an eyebrow piercing. It just looks so unattractive on her. Blech! A friend of mine had her third or fourth hole pierced in her ear one time and it was infected with pus and stuff like that--not to gross you out, lol. That's the only real disadvantage of a piercing. Other than that, it's perfectly fine. My grandmother doesn't have any though--she wears the clip-ons, also...^_~ They look good!

I like the smells of perfumes, too, Kayleigh, lol. ^_^; There's one that I love by Liz Claiborne, too! It might be the "Spark" one you're talking about. That has an awesome scent. I wear "Tommy Girl" most of the time. "Allure" by Chanel...oh jeez, it smells SO NICE. I keep the samples in the little vials that they give out when my Mom buys the gift package for my cousin. ^_^
    My cousin has her nose and belly button peirced. My grandmother came up to me and said, 'Don't you ever get peircings like that!' Lol, so I think that once you're older it's not really that cool anymore. I'm young, and I don't like it, but that's my opinion. Earrings are pretty, especially the diamond ones. It doesn't seem worth it since you also have to do a lot of things to keep it from getting infected, etc. I would just prefer to wear clip-ons. o_o;

I haven't seen Spark yet, but I'll look for it next time! I'm just certain that the perfume that I'm talking about is Gardenia. It's some kind of flower-related name. And ohh, I love Tommy Girl. And Romance! And Bora Bora! It smells Hawaiian-y. That's not a word. o.o

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    PichuSecretBase said:
    Do ya? Stupid Thread I know but I just got it done last nite so bah.

I have one ear done, my left ^_^ You?
    I don't have any part of my body pierced. :cool:
    Kayleigh said:
    Earrings are pretty, especially the diamond ones.
    Ya, they do look good on girls!
    frostweaver said:
    I just don't want any extra holes in my body really... x_x; that's just my personal view on it as it seems so painful and... not too visually pleasing to have so much rings all over you.

And I'm just strange... but I tend to hate any form of perfume if I can smell it too x.x;
    *is weird*
    lol, you don't? *Hides the mini men's perfume bottles with the name "Paris" (ooo) on them that my dad brought home for me from Vietnam.* I didn't ask for any. o_O He probably got them for free. But they sure looked nice enough to fascinate me.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    My cousin has her nose and belly button peirced. My grandmother came up to me and said, 'Don't you ever get peircings like that!' Lol, so I think that once you're older it's not really that cool anymore. I'm young, and I don't like it, but that's my opinion. Earrings are pretty, especially the diamond ones. It doesn't seem worth it since you also have to do a lot of things to keep it from getting infected, etc. I would just prefer to wear clip-ons. o_o;

I haven't seen Spark yet, but I'll look for it next time! I'm just certain that the perfume that I'm talking about is Gardenia. It's some kind of flower-related name. And ohh, I love Tommy Girl. And Romance! And Bora Bora! It smells Hawaiian-y. That's not a word. o.o

Your right Kay :), When your 18, it's already too late to get your piercings, because of College or starting a family and crap.. So its 11+ or Bust.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yeah, I guess so. ^_^; I just can't stand to see little babies with their ears peirced. x_x; They're so young! I've even seen one that had to have only been a few days old, and both ears were peirced. I think if you're going to get their ears peirced, you should wait until they're older.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    I have both my ears piereced. I have had them done a very long time ago when I was small , And when I got them done it didn't really hurt just a pinch that all

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Yeah, I guess so. ^_^; I just can't stand to see little babies with their ears peirced. x_x; They're so young! I've even seen one that had to have only been a few days old, and both ears were peirced. I think if you're going to get their ears peirced, you should wait until they're older.
    lol, that sucks, now the baby is at risk of getting infected at such a young age. x_x

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I?ve never heard of infant piercings. Sounds pretty foolish, to me at least. I have no piercings though, nor do I plan on any. I?m not much of a jewellery person?I can?t even stand to wear a watch. o.o

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    22sa said:
    lol, that sucks, now the baby is at risk of getting infected at such a young age. x_x
    I know! Plus, it hurts to them and they don't know what's happening. =\

And ah, I don't really like watches either. x_x; I'll only wear them if they look nice with one of my outfits, or I'm going to meet someone and need to keep track of time. I rarely wear bracelets, either. I guess they get annoying because I use my hands so much.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Hey! I had my ears pierced as an infant! Maybe... maybe I was a little older... no, I'm pretty sure I was an infant since I have pictures from my Christening with me wearing gold stud earrings... (it was in Aug and I was born in March so that's... *counts* 5 months old.) But I guess I'm not really defending the other side of this arguement since I hate wearing earrings and wish my holes closed...

I love wearing watches... I have to or my wrist will feel so naked without it. Plus now I have a tan line from my watch from last Sunday so I have to wear one wherever I go for now so that the pale line doesn't show! I hate bracelets though...

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I don't like wearing much jewelry other than my watch... I have to wear it otherwise I'll look down to see what time it is and then I'll realise I don't have it on... I hate that! Also now I wear my class ring unless I forget to and occasionally I'll wear a necklace... but not normally...

I just asked my mom when she got my ears pierced and she said 4 or 5 years old... then she realised that that was my sister not me! She then said I was 3 or 4 months old at the time! Sure it was cute as a baby... but now I hate wearing earrings and I really wish my ears weren't pierced anymore...

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    100marios said:
    I only wear my watch if I remember to grab it before I go to school. I like it though. It's really cool!
    I don't wear jewelry of any kind though. Not even the chains that a lot of boys seem to be wearing. It's just not like me!
    *coughDORKcough* Jeez, I must've gotten something caught in my throat...O_o As long as it's not a geeky watch, I won't make fun of you, lol. Anyway, I don't wear a watch anymore, either. I wear bracelets but they get annoying when I go on the computer to type...I think my Tiffany's bracelet's had about enough scraping against the keyboard of my laptop...>_< I always have earrings in when I leave the house, too...it's pretty much a rule for me...

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    snowangel3181988 said:
    I don't like wearing much jewelry other than my watch... I have to wear it otherwise I'll look down to see what time it is and then I'll realise I don't have it on... I hate that! Also now I wear my class ring unless I forget to and occasionally I'll wear a necklace... but not normally...

I just asked my mom when she got my ears pierced and she said 4 or 5 years old... then she realised that that was my sister not me! She then said I was 3 or 4 months old at the time! Sure it was cute as a baby... but now I hate wearing earrings and I really wish my ears weren't pierced anymore...
    Same thing happens to me! I look at my wrist during lunch to see when to go back in....and it's not there! I really have to keep a sharp ear on those days, to be able to hear the bell ringing for thr end of lunch.

You better do something about that cough, Chrystie hehe...
    Well, it's a black and silver Shock watch....I like it! I'm not into all those platinum watches right now...
    is that cool enough? Hehe...

Back