• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like Pikachu?

Do you like Pikachu?

• I love him!

Votes: 46 35.7%
  • He's alright...

Votes: 52 40.3%
  • I Hate the little yellow thing! >:3

Votes: 31 24.0%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Pikachu's awesome and soooooooooooooooooooo cute. I wonder if it's a boy or a girl?

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • My goal is to prevent you from hating Pikachu, not liking Raichu better. May I point out that you can't hate Pikachu all that much, since there would be no Raichu if not for Pikachu?

and there will be no Pikachu without a Pichu??? true and no matter how much you talk to someone if they hate something nothing you say can change it its up to them and I agree you can't hate Pikachu that much because that Raichu was once a Pikachu

:t354:TG

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • Pikachu's awesome and soooooooooooooooooooo cute. I wonder if it's a boy or a girl?

We just confirmed that it was male, Wudge....

and there will be no Pikachu without a Pichu??? true and no matter how much you talk to someone if they hate something nothing you say can change it its up to them and I agree you can't hate Pikachu that much because that Raichu was once a Pikachu

Yes. I don't like Pichu all that much, but I do like Pikachu, therefore I do not hate Pichu. Besides, hate is usually reserved for total sleazebags, Hitlers, and various slimebags of all varieties. Using it on a cute, made-up monster is just taking things a tad bit too far.

Years
  • I said Englidh, not what you said. AND OH YEAH, GUESS WHAT? RANDOM_FAN ACCEPTED ME! (u should no what i'm talking about)
    HAH! (off-topic)
    neways, whenever i c a pikachu in d/p, i destroy it. that's what everyone should do.
    and oh yeah, they coulda just made Pichu evolve in2 Raichu. It would have raised the pokemon world's coolness by about 100%.

Magnezone

Some random trainer...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2010
    Pikachu's overrated.
    Remember his sprite in Red/Blue?
    That's his true appearance.
    The rest is an illusion...

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I think he's cute and okay but nothing to go crazy over and catch one in every game just to be like Ash... |D

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Pikachu's awesome, he/she should not be hated by anyone. He/she is too cute to be hated.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • I do not hate Pikachu. There might be a chance I even love him, although he's not my favourite Pokemon. I prefer Manectric as the Electric Pokemon on my team. =)

But when there's no Manectric/Electrike near (as not in the game), I catch a Pikachu as soon as I see it and train it all the way up to the level where it will learn Thunder. It is hard yes, and it takes long, but isn't that the "joy" of the pokemon games? Training?
    Pikachu helped me defeat Lorelei in the league. ^_^

For the Anime-Pikachu: It's impossible for me to imagine the show without that Pikachu. The episodes where Pikachu is the main star (Pikachu's Goodbye, the one where Pikachu suffers from amnesia, and others) were very nice to watch, and I want to see them again.

I like Pikachu. Not love him, nor hate him. Like him.

stella

Love. Honor. Truth.
    Years
  • I use to like him when I was younger but after seening him so much on the show, he really wore out his welcome.I don't like him much, but I don't hate him either.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Pikachu's alright, i just hate the fact that every new pokemon game they make a new Pikachu clone, like Pikachu was good by him self, but then they made Pichu, then they made Plusle and Minun(spelling?) and then that other one(forget it's name)

Years
  • Couldn't agree more :D it's getting boring.. Ash, get Pikachu to EVOLVE or get an AIPOM!! (Yes, Aipoms own :))

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :D u rock. and art_critic_cubone, i no cauz he said.

Me2UJus4Free

It's peanut butter jelly time!
    Years
  • YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :D u rock. and art_critic_cubone, i no cauz he said.

Just how long did you hold down that poor little "A" key?

Radikaru

moonrose
    Years
  • Pikachu's adorable and all, and one of my favorites, but I never really did understand its popularity. xD

Back