• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Like School?

~*!*~LIKE SCHOOL~*!*~

• YEA

Votes: 14 18.7%
  • NO, I HATE SCHOOL

Votes: 20 26.7%
  • MIX FEELINGS

Votes: 35 46.7%
  • DON'T CARE

Votes: 6 8.0%

• Total voters

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Hey does anyone like school here. I really don't its so boring for one and number 2 I'm going to be a freshman this year. I start school September 5th, So I have about 15 more Vacation days.

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Sometimes. It gives you something to do and people to talk to. And it teaches you important things like sleeping on the side of your head for too long will give you a stiff neck. Somebody told me that she learnt in History class that there is only one way to legally have sex in Oklahoma. Now we all know where not to go for our honeymoons. See, learn something new everyday.

School is so fun. =)

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
    Years
    You can't really hate school because without it you would not have any of your friends but then again there are all these grades and crap that make you angry

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    There's a lot of reasons to like and not like school. Currently I don't like school because of the tools in my classes and the crap subjects they're teaching. Next year I'll be able to pick my electives so that'll be a bit better but currently, Art and Music aren't my favourite. :(

Ichigo Flash

Box-kun
    Years
    Ups and downs I supose

School can be awesome when the lessons are good and your all on good terms with your friends and such.

It can suck big time when people are not present, bad lessons, bad exam results.

It all depends really.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Mixed Feelings

Since I'm homeschooled its not that bad, but before I was homeschooled I hated it.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    mxed feelings,I guess..grades and gpa ain't really a problem for me(BRAG TIME!!!:in fact,I've never really gotten anything less then a C+ IN MY LIFE :laugh:) so in that department,as long as I can go to a game-making college(haven't decided yet..) I'm set...I meet friends(and girls) and go to parties alot with them (and girls...don't worry,I do nothing bad-no smex,no alcohol,no smokes,...nothin..JUST PARTAY!!!!!)

on the other hand,the teachers ARE boring,and sometimes(I might be the only one with this problem)but sometimes work is just TOO darn easy....and I can't skip grades cuz I haven't decided where to go in my life yet...I wanna plan things out(which is mainly why I don't do bad things...

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    You can't really hate school because without it you would not have any of your friends but then again there are all these grades and crap that make you angry

Not necessairly true about the whole friends thing. It depends on the type of person you are, or on what level you are with attempting to go out and meet people. (With common sense on what not to do, of course. Don't want to appear on the news dead. x_x) What I mean is, school is just an easier route to take for meeting, but saying you would not have any friends is extreme. I meet people who go to different schools, are friends with my family and the list goes on. (Generally those around my area.) But there is truth in how school is valuable for the friends. =p

Up until the middle of 7th grade, I hated it with an unbearable passion. It was a hard period when I didn't have much, my family was struggling to get money to provide us with new clothing and such, so I always had a self-esteem problem. It all started with one pair of new pants, and then the game changed around the end of 7th. Started getting name brand clothes with some work. =p Other than that, I just got recognized more, and all my Elementary friends pretty much stayed with me until 11th grade, High School. Due to being known so well, I can easily say school is great right now. Knowing people from right to left, they keep coming. Despite that, it's as a few already said, there's mixed feelings for it. You have certain teachers to complain about, assignments, classes in general and the whole 9. It'll fluxuate constantly, but in general, school has made life a lot more social. Social Wellness.

~Blade~

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    School isn't all that bad~! X3; But my opinion may change on that this year, as I head for the ubermighty~ish high school. @@

I enjoy school because of the people there, mainly. Without my friends, it wouldn't be enjoyable at all. :33

Years
    I have mixed feelings about school... it's just because some classes are pretty fun and have interesting people while some other classes are pretty boring and loaded with halfwits who don't even try to give an ounce of effort... >>

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Mixed feelings...
    I sort of want to go back to school, of course it depends on the lessons.
    Some lessons are fun and some suck. :\
    One of the best things going back to school is talking to your school mates again. ^^

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I am going to a new school is year so I dunno yet o.o;

But in the past...I rather dilsike school sometimes D=

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I like school very much because I really like to study and became a doctor or any :>.

Anime_girl78
    Do You Like School?

Back