• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Like School?

~*!*~LIKE SCHOOL~*!*~

• YEA

Votes: 14 18.7%
  • NO, I HATE SCHOOL

Votes: 20 26.7%
  • MIX FEELINGS

Votes: 35 46.7%
  • DON'T CARE

Votes: 6 8.0%

• Total voters

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
Years
  • I like Tech, Drama, French and ICT in my Y10 year. Everything elase is tedious and bores me to tears.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    I like my new school i just started high school

its actually quite simple..

xcutedivisionx

[[Pair :: Charizard_maa]]
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2007
    I personally like school. not for learning perposes. Just because you get out of the house and get to see your friends!

andreas2

typhlosion master trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2007
    i don't!! i prefer my home, with some friends, tv, computer, gba or ps2 instead of sitting on a chair and listening to the boring lesson and teachers...bleah!!

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
  • well its simply like this. I hated school badly for the last 5 or so years but now there are some elements that i really like such as getting to know people better now that i go college.

~Jack~

Back In Business
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    I like all my friends, But i have the worst f'in teachers on the whole darn planet. But otherwise, i like school.

Years
  • I didn't like school too much when I still went there.
    Now that I'm out of it, I kinda miss it.
    Uni is much harder and much more stress.
    You get a lot of support from most teachers at school, they tell you exactly what you've got to do, so it's much easier.
    Also school is offering the ability to get to know something in a lot of subjects.
    I really miss my French and biology classes ;;

Back