• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like to sleep with a stuffed toy or pillow?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
  • I used to sleep with a stuffed monkey and then a stuffed Charmander, until I finally slept with an ordinary pillow or two.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I rest my head on a pillow - well, two pillows for the most part - but I wouldn't say I slept 'with' my pillows. It's more a case of sleeping 'on' my pillows.

As for stuffed toys, I've never liked sleeping with them: even when I was a baby. I'd play with them when I was awake, but sleepytime was always a relatively solitary affair.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Well, I have two pillows that I sleep with. One, I use as a head rest and the other I cuddle.

I also have this stuff little bear that I usually sleep with. When I was little I named him Night-Night Bear :D

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 4, 2017
    ..........Nyan-cat plushie.... DON'T JUDGE ME OR I WILL RIP OUT YOUR EARDRUMS.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2018
    Besides the pillow under my head, I sleep in such an odd position (half on my side, half on my stomach) that if I don't have a pillow tucked under me, I'll fall on my stomach and end up with a crick in my neck and a cramping shoulder. And if I try to sleep "properly" on my side or on my back, I end up with my arm over my head and so numb I literally can't move it.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Well, naturally there's pillows on my bed! /sarcasm /shot

Though, I do have lots of pillows.. and there's an old, OLD Pikachu plushie that sits off to the side / corner.
    Don't really sleep with anything per-say.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Yes, I do. I need at least two pillows to sleep at night so my head's properly elevated. I also like to sleep with an old plushie, though I will not go into the details of said plushie except to say she's a female character and she is so wonderfully fluffy :)

Years
  • Yes, I do. I need at least two pillows to sleep at night so my head's properly elevated. I also like to sleep with an old plushie, though I will not go into the details of said plushie except to say she's a female character and she is so wonderfully fluffy :)

Yeah, I sleep with two pillows, maybe even three.

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
  • I prefer to sleep with pillows. I sleep with at least four. I usually like to bury my head beneath them, it cancels out noise and it gives a strange sense of security. And my dog Sally sleeps with meh too :3

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • I've always had just the one pillow which I never really cuddled tbh. I tend to fold it in half and use it as two, though. Thinking back I don't ever remember having a stuffed toy at all, haha. ;-;

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I am a 19 year old female and I am proud to say that I still sleep with a Broken up Charmander doll that I first got on Christmas of 1998, and yet again I am proud of it. I love stuffed animals and I sleep with them all the time.

:t354:TG

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I have BIG pillow...that's big enough for me to rest my head on while I cuddle the crap out of it.

I don't sleep with a plushie, but if I had one big enough to cuddle, I would. :3

Perfection

I'll Miss PC.
    Years
  • I'm proud to say that I do.

I sleep with a HUGE pillow (I even named it huggie pillow, because I hug it) and I also have a pink little teddy bear that my mom gave me on my the day after my birthday because she forgot it at the office. That teddy bear is my life. We shared so many memories. She was given to me at my 6th birthday. I clearly remember how she gave it to me.

Well, storytelling is really not my thing. So, that's all my story leads to. :>

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I've always had just the one pillow (no cuddling or anything)
    I never cuddled with anything since I was a baby :P

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
  • Uh..I like to sleep with pillows under my head?

I used to sleep with a giant pink power ranger doll when I was little. o3o

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I probably have four pillows for sleeping. I have three for me to sleep on (two on each side of the bed), and I have a stuffed animal that looks like a dog that I am either hugging or is off to the side. I need a Zorua plushie

Back