• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like to stay up all night

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
Years
  • i like to stay up when i can and when i dont have to go to school the next day...and it usualy depends on how tired i am...im im tired then ill probably stay up till 11:00 pm but if im really hyper and excited and i dont ahve school the next day i ca stay up late...once again..it all depends..

Years
  • I like to stay up late... But usually don't. Maybe during holidays... But I never gotten dark rings before...

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Yes, I love to stay up alnight, I love to stay up till its time to wake up. It uaslly get queit here around 1 or 2 though so i may not stay here all night.(its 12:01 here)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    No, even if I wanted to, I'm not allowed, lol. ^_^; I have an early bedtime. But I'm glad about that. It's healthier to go to bed early and get up early. You'll look better, and a lot healthier. I get a lot of compliments, especially about how healthy my skin looks, so it obviously works. When you stay up late you get a lot of black circles in your eyes and stuff. If you like the night time that much, then just turn off all of the lights in your house! XD
    Yea, I'd much rather keep a regular schedule. Staying up all night is okay I guess, nice when you have friends over. I never made it all the way through till the next morning when the sun rises before I don't think. My sister has several times, she played cards all night. O.o

...Though, I do stay up pretty often. x_x; For one reason or another. =//

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • Actually I find that it's easier to wake up early when I stay up late. But that may just be me! Like last night I went to sleep around 2 after staying on PC for a long while. Then I was planning on oversleeping but I usually wake up for 8. And when do I wake up? 7am! I don't get up that early on a regular Sunday...

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • snowangel3181988 said:
    Actually I find that it's easier to wake up early when I stay up late. But that may just be me! Like last night I went to sleep around 2 after staying on PC for a long while. Then I was planning on oversleeping but I usually wake up for 8. And when do I wake up? 7am! I don't get up that early on a regular Sunday...
    I'm the same way, snowangel, lol. I usually would like to stay on PC for a while, but I always manage to get tired; and, I just go to bed. I can get up around 6 or 7 in the morning no matter how late I go to sleep...I've been like that since I was little. For some reason, you feel like it's the weekend and you'll be able to sleep late, then you wake up early almost all of the time. It's like you want to get up. But, if it's a weekday, you don't want to get up and you feel like sleeping later, lol. Go figure!

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    I'm the same way, snowangel, lol. I usually would like to stay on PC for a while, but I always manage to get tired; and, I just go to bed. I can get up around 6 or 7 in the morning no matter how late I go to sleep...I've been like that since I was little. For some reason, you feel like it's the weekend and you'll be able to sleep late, then you wake up early almost all of the time. It's like you want to get up. But, if it's a weekday, you don't want to get up and you feel like sleeping later, lol. Go figure!
    Exactly! Except for me if I go to sleep earlier than normal I'm most likely going to oversleep. But if I stay up until 2am... like I did Saturday night... I'm most likely going to wake up early! I can never wake up to go to school in the morning. I didn't want to wake up this morning to go to work either. I don't really get tired late at night though. Just last night at midnight I couldn't take it I was so tired! Most likely to overexposure to the sun though...

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
  • I like staying up all night. At sunrise, it seems like there's a moment where all the birds seem to start chirping at the same time...And the air is so cool and fresh...After staying u all night, I like to go outside and jump on my trampoline while I watch the sunrise

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • I rarely, if ever go to bed when I'm supposed to... ~_~

I'm normally still wide awake at 2 AM. And then I get up 4 hours later... ~_~

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • I stay up as late as I can! But my parents make me go to bed. And they check - if I get up in the middle of the night, my dad appears, yells at me and turns off the computer o_O So the latest I can be up is really about 11pm my time.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • I am an early Person. I can wake up at 5:30-6:30 anyday, I'll never ever sleep past eight. I HATE night, day is fun fun fun, you can be uber hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper ...... ya so DAY

Back