• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do You Like Youngster Joey?

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    My 2nd time playing HG, I refused his offer to add him. I don't need random calls about how bad his ratata is.

Manga

Manga Lover~
    Years
  • I HATE getting his phone calls.

Always bragging about his Rattata.

GET A LIFE!

lol.

And he's in EVERY single game~

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
  • I love that kid in a completely heterosexual way.
    He's inspired me to breed a rattata that is better than his, and then kill his with it.

ÇyänïdëÉX

Dr.banana
    Years
  • Though his calls are a bit out there i don't mind him because it kinda reminds me of the innocence some trainers and people show at the beginning of their journeys or well in general.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2013
    This is how a battle between his Rattata and my Snorlax should go.

"Snorlax! Use rest!" Snorlax falls over and crushes the rattata, while restoring his HP at the same time.

I hate Joey.

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
  • Joey is probably one of the best trainers in Johto. I mean a near pefect IV'ed Rattata? Thats insane! And I also registered him. xD

Xine

I LIEK U
    Years
  • oh ! Joey and i were soul mate, y'know

we're gonna call each other and brag about our "top percentage" Rattata every day ~

Mayfan24

Pokemon Trader
    Years
  • lately i have found juggler irwin's (i think that's who it is) more annoying than you are making joey's out to be. He calls, says one line about something, then hangs up! It's bugging me.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I don't think he's called me. If so, probably only twice? And my playtime is something around 70 hours I'm guessing. XD;

Joey doesn't annoy me.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • Joey is the best trainer ever what are you talking about? If you want to talk about annoying, as someone already said, talk about Irwin, or Brent with his absolutely useless Bill facts that no one cares about.

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    I like the Oak calls better. "Hello, it's Prof. Oak! Are you working on your pokedex? ...click!"

TrilbyMenetti

HeartGold trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    Youngster Joey is hilarious in an unintentional kind of way, so I do kind of like him. My favourite NPC, along with the youngster from R/B/Y and FR/LG who says "I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear."

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
  • No. (But it may have helped NOT accepting his phone number.. that was probably a smart idea on my part.)

It was boring murdering his Rattata that one time with my Cyndaquil. xD

Back