• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do You Like Youngster Joey?

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
Years
  • Due to this thread, I have started work on a hack based around Joey and i mean completely based around him and his Rattata!
    There will be endless phon calls from him and his rattata and he will be everywhere and he will only be able to talk about his Rattata!
    I love Joey, i really do think someoe should make his teenage version, like pkmn trainer Red, his Rattata never evolves and he has some awesome uber Pokemon later on.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Screw_him .
    Even when he gets a Raticate in the rematch, he still calls Ratatta ... is he drunk or dreaming, or he is simpley making fun of me ?
    He should die in hell ... release his Ratatta/Raticate/whatever to have a peaceful death ...

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • He called me once and told me he was working on strategies for Rattata.
    Then he called me again asking for a rematch.
    On the way there, I picked up a Rattata. I trained it as I travelled. I used it against Joey.

I won. Joey sucks.

リュザキ

Pokemon Detective
    Years
  • Joey: Hey how's it going!?
    Me: Oh Im....
    Joey: Yeah, my Rattata and I almost took down a Pidgy today. My Rattata is in the top percentage of Rattata. Ok by...
    Me: NO! NO MORE! I JUST BEAT WHITNEY WITH A GEODUDE! ONE GEODUDE! I THEN WORKED MY ASS OFF FOR A DRATINI, WHICH COULD ONE HIT YOUR RATTATA WITH TACKLE!

Nincada

Please be kind.
    Years
  • Joey goes around polling people about their rattatas and then sets up detailed charts mapping their stats compared to his own before adjusting his training regime accordingly.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    He is ok.
    I wouldnt say I dislike him.
    he has a good attitude about Training his Rattata,which people with Good training attitudes are Always cool.

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    His phone calls get so annoying after a while, but it is nice to have him as a buddy. He loves rats <3 Just like me

Back