• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Make YouTube Videos?

Do you make YouTube videos?

• Yes

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • No

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • WHATS YOUTUBE?

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Nah, nothing interesting happens in my life that i need to put it on Youtube. You can literally find anything on Youtube too.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    If I was on Youtube I'd be making Youtube Poops; but I don't like Youtube's userbase, so I'd rather not join it; many people there are ignorant pricks.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I never recall making a YouTube video. I either never had the time or just couldn't be stuffed. I think I made one, it was pretty basic though. Just music with text and a few screenshots. Nothing to over the top.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2008
    Search "Judy Nails" on Google. My video is the third search result! over 250,000 views, baby!

I upload YouTube videos all the time.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • I'm a little camera-shy,

You don't have to upload real life videos, you can do music videos with Windows Movie Maker, record your screen while you draw or game, or show off pictures. I myself don't have any videos as of yet but I plan on recording myself drawing on ChibiPaint. I've already recorded a few MSPaint drawings.

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
  • I made one, and that was just me fighting a boss on Mother 3.
    I wanted to see what it is like to upload a video.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I used to... until Windows Movie Maker got slow and I got lazy. :D

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • Heck yes! My friends and I would like video our convention trips, my sister and I made music videos, and I've made AMVs. It's just a lot of fun to act crazy on the camera. XD

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I've got a YouTube account just in case something me and my friends make should go on YouTube, but whenever me and my friends make something, YouTube isn't our primary audience in mind. YouTube is just used if one of us wants to watch it when we're bored and on the computer.

Usually I just put the videos we make on my iPod. :3

Back