• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you own a gun?

Do you own a gun/firearm?

• Yes

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • No

Votes: 33 68.8%

• Total voters

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
Years
  • Do you own a gun? If so, what do you have?

Airsoft, BB, and paintball guns apply because they are technically labeled as firearms by most governments.

I own a gun: a few actually.

- 20-Gauge Shotgun: (Fine, it's technically my dad's, but I use it the most.) Very little kickback and has proven to be very accurate with a slug. All I need is a scope mounting and it'll be even more deadly accurate.

- Generic Airsoft SMG: Full-automatic, battery-powered, and spring loaded.

- Colt .45 Airsoft Pistol: Feels very comfortable in my hand, but not accurate unless held very steady. Good for picking off targets while hiding in the bushes or for executing CQC maneuvers. Equipped with targeting scope and laser-sight for increased accuracy, but I'd rather use the laser for scaring the crap out of my opponents. :D

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • technically no I do not own a firearm myself, however I do have a Tippman Model 98 and a Model 98 Custom Paintball guns at my disposal.

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
  • In my name? I have a BB gun and a little plastic-pellet shooting pistol. Nothing heavy-duty there. I'll take the pellet pistol out when I just feel like relaxing; it's so tiny compared to the others and it just makes a little "pop" when you fire it. I don't know if it would even be classified as a full-fledged firearm, even, but it's fun.

It's still under my Dad's name right now, but I have a .22 Remmington rifle that I use for hunting, but poor model memory strikes again. It's a good gun, though. Very little kick, light-weight, and shoots steady; I'm quite fond of it. =)

I wouldn't claim ownership to any of the other guns in the safe and I don't use them much. Several of them are shotguns, too, and I'm not as proficient with them.

Do you hunt, Capt. Couch, or just do recreational shooting?

Last edited:

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • I own a laser in the shape of a gun and a water pistol...
    Yeah, I wouldn't want a gun and I probably wouldn't be allowed even if I did so everything works out!

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • I have 2 guns in my home actually, with some Airsoft(M4's and SCARs)

Desert Eagle: Lol, this monster packs quite a punch. It's very noisy. I used it mainly for competition and stuff. Still gonna buy ammo.

Winchester Defender shotgun: This is my grandpa's. I hardly used it 'cause it's heavy and I had an accident which my head is hit due to it's huge recoil.

Years
  • Ffff, no. I live in a country where firearm possession is illegal for the most part, and legal firearm possession is nowhere near as common as in the USA. Not that I'd want a firearm. -_-

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I believe that we can sort out our problems without resorting to violence, even if it's a life-or-death situation. If I had a gun and a person broke into my house, I reckon he'd be more inclined to shoot me than he would if I was unarmed. After all, what harm could I do to him then? I can also get quite depressed; having a gun around wouldn't be the safest thing if I decided I didn't want to live anymore, am I right?

Other helpful factors that keep me from buying firearms consist of the fact that there's a ban on civilians being able to own guns in my country and that even if I lived in America or the ban was overturned, I'd still be too young to buy a gun anyway.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    No, I think I don't... Though, I do have many weapons, just not a gun. :\

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019

The only guns I own are these babies in my arms >:D

Nah, I don't own any firearms. I'm not really violent.

However, my brother owns a hell load of Nerfs. Every time he shoots at me I bite off the head of one of his bullets.

...Ok, I admit it, the Gym weights give me guns every time I use them :D.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Yes, G10 Repeater 4.5mm air pistol.
    It's horribly inaccurate and can't even pierce cans, but then it is very old and worn.

I want me a 4 or 6 gauge shotgun. After a few broken collar bones I should master it, lol. xD

.50 AE chambering?

lol yes, seven rounds. It's kinda horrible when I first tried it. Large kaboom, recoil and heavy but not really inaccurate when fired slowly, especially on my first competition(I lost >.>) . Maybe I'll buy .357 next time. More ammo than .50 :3

I've heard Jericho is a smaller version of Desert Eagle...

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    No, why would I need one? Guns are tools, not toys and if I need to defend myself a cricket bat will do nicely.

Back