• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you prefer day or night?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yes which one do you prefer? ;D

It depends, weekends I prefer night and day yet weekdays I prefer night, so yeah. XD;

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Night

• Sleep

I like rain at night, ;3

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    I definitely prefer night. I'm always staying up late, even when I have to get up early. I have no idea why, though.

Sasuke Hinamori

Just living life.
    Years
    I love the night. Nowadays im wide awake during the night. i take long walks in the small woods by my house, listening to nature. Hearing dead leaves crushing beneath my feet with every step. The stars looking down on me watchjing my every move. Listening to the barks of dogs the sounds of the smaller creatures crwaling. The night air on my skin. It all feel good.
    I dont really LOVE the day. nor do I LIKE it. I dont HATE it. But its just to bright. The sun stings my eyes alot, and in I sometimes feel like my skin is burning. Not in a hurting way. But in a 'I need to jump in a pool' kinda way.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I actually like the day. That is where the sun is shining and where I live~

The night is when I sleep; nothing happens there.

Years
    I'm a nighttime person. I tend to sleep during all of the morning, and the afternoon? Eh, it's just not as fun to me as the night is. It's also when I'm most productive. It's a lot easier for me to write in the evening, at least.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Depends on my mood. Like, on some days, I might prefer the night; on some days, I might prefer the day. Right now I'm enjoying the daytime hours more, so I'll pick that. :D

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Night time for the win.

I'm trying to fix my sleeping schedule, but I love pull all-nighters. xD;

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    tied between the morning, and the night. i like the morning for some reason, i guess because i think to myself as its a brand new day. but during the night is when dukey gets home from school.♥

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Nighttime is when I'm most comfortable. For all my life, I couldn't stand daytime. The sun's kinda harsh to me, and it's painful and uncomfortable for me to go outside in the sun. I don't really know why, but it is. XD; I get all itchy.

So I like the nighttime because I'm just more comfortable. It's dark and quiet. I'm also more awake, so I can get more done.

Back