• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you prefer day or night?

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    Like the majority of people here, I much prefer the night, there's just something about it. It's calm and considering I hate the heat, the coolness is quite nice. The fact that I'm posting this at 3 AM just reinforces the fact that I love the night. xD

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I like both equally to be honest. During the day I can be active and do the stuff I want, and at night I can relax a bit and sleep. Both are equally important =P

The Red Chain

I enjoy daytime a lot more. I just like the sunlight and the chirping of the birds. <3
    Oh, and I also get to spend time with my real life friends during the day.
    I don't enjoy night much anymore.. All the bad things that happen to me have always happened at night. ;^;

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Night. In the summer I sleep from 8 in the morn to 5 in the afternoon. And I'm up all night! My secret person hates it though.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I love night all the way I go to bed late around 12-1 at sometimes,also I get to have some extra hours reading and in Photoshop.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Good question, I have no idea. XD;

I think I prefer the day more, just because the rays of the sunshine are too awesome to pass up. :)

Sebastien Loeb

Motorsport Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    The night, ta the other one I have the tendency to make nights some days for to see determined sporting events that have problems of fused schedule.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I enjoy bothh! :))

Dayyy: It's just so happy and cheerful. In the morning, you get to see the sun pop up and hear the birds chirp. Everything important happens in the day time. Education, sports, drama, and more happens during the day. Plus, most severe thunderstorms and rain showers happen during the daytime hours and they're just incredible to watch. Alsssoooo, that's when I get to see my crush soo, uknoww :3.

Nighttt: Amazing. The stars come out, the moon is awesome, and things get quiet. It's a great time to wind down and just hang out. Fun online stuff happens during the night, and good tv shows as well. It's also good to fall asleep to a rain shower and to freak out over a nighttime storm. OHHHH! And in the winter, the snow happens at night a lott. So you get to go sleep with anticipation for a snowday the next day! Loveee that. Good time to chill with friends too. =]

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    I'm a night owl through and through. It's cooler, quieter, calmer, and I love the stars more than anything.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Good question, I have no idea. XD;

I think I prefer the day more, just because the rays of the sunshine are too awesome to pass up. :)

I agree. Especially when the suns rays create the perfect lighting on the grass. That nice glowing yellow overlay that covers the land below tightly and securely. I love the day so much. It's a shame I fall asleep around my favorite time (from, like... 2:00-7:00 is my favorite part of the day due to the way it looks; though 11:00 am is nice too when it's nice). :>

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    Probably night, because that's when all the fun stuff like dancing is.

That came out wrong.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I like the day, because I love to see the sun shine on the beautiful land in our yard. It is sort of catchy. :)

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    The night. I'm always the one that goes to bed last (at around 6am, on weekends xD) and that's the only time when I don't have to listen to my brothers scream at eachother.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Night plz.

My sister isn't up to bother me, my mother no longer nags, and I just enjoy it more. I'm often up until midnight, sitting in bed with my DS or iPod touch. I get terrible sleep, but I just enjoy doing things at night. If it wasn't a huge hassle to get out of bed (I have a loft bed with a creaky ladder), I'd be writing until much later.

I'm more calm at night--sunlight means day, which normally means school. School is icky.

Back