• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you prefer day or night?

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I've always prefered nightfall. My parents are in bed during this hour so I get more alone time. It is much quieter too since everyone is also asleep. During the day, it's extremely hot and sticky and I hate it. ;_; Also, the sun is bright hear so that's a big turn off for me and it makes my room impossible to really have any darkness at all.

At times, I do find myself with a little light while at night but not completely. XD It depends on my mood, but sometimes I can't stand light and I have to be on a dim darkness, like in my room, if it's dark, it can't be pitch dark but dark enough so that I can feel calm and collected. I always have my TV going while I sleep because it's more of a comfort for me and I AM very ritualistic at times. SO without the TV, there would be total chaos. :|

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Night. Well, don't I feel special? So does everyone else. . >.>"

Anyway, I like night more because I HATE the daytime. I HATE the sun and I HATE the noise. Even now, there's a thick blanket over the window in my bedroom to keep the light OUT. =_=​

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Day. Mainly because at night, I have the thought of "... I have to go to sleep, only to wake up at 6:00 to get ready for school. ._." That, and I have to log off msn, and leave my friends. ;;

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    I prefere the night, it seems so peaceful and quiet.
    Also on weekends I can stay up late, so that is a bonus. ^_^

Crissy xX

Penumbra

Do you enjoy reading this?
    Years
    EDIT: Oh sorry. I just saw this in New Posts and didn't look at the topic :P

Anyway, I definitely like day better. Night is just horror-movieesque. I like
    opening my windows for rain and spring weathered days. Day thunder storms especially.

Night rain is quite calming as well, but it's so dead outside. During the day, everyone's
    frolicking outside and enjoying the weather.

Last edited:

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I'm a creature of the daylight. I'm most active during the day, especially on nice sunny days. All my adventures occur in the daytime since I don't like leaving the house at night, and see night as a time to relax at home and then go to bed.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    Night. Not just because it's when I can daydream at maximum and fall asleep (I usually end up playing my DS in bed anyways XD), but because I hate the light. I'd rather it would be dark all the time. I'm not a Twilight fan anymore, but I have to admit, Forks sounds pretty nice.

What I'd give for the darkness. And it's strange, as I am afraid of the dark in my room at night and often keep even a dim light on. I would rather it be dark all day than just at night, truthfully...

Night also has the prettiest sky, with all the stars and planets, the rare meteor showers, and even the random satellites that everyone loves to mistake for stars.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Night time definately. I feel more happens during the night-time, and there are usually more (interesting) people online =D

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    Night. Being a lover of the colour black, I tend to blend in perfectly with the shadows. It's like I become invisible. It's amazing.

Spoiler:

The moon is simply beautiful as well...

Lightey

The Night Owl
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2016
    Mostly night, because I'm a night owl, but I also like the sun.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Night for me. 8D

I personally don't go outside much because I hate getting sweaty from the sun , and I usually get sunburn. (like I did yesterday :x) It really depends on what mood I'm in. Right now I'm in my room where there's no light on...it relaxes me xD

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Night. :D It's quiet, it's peaceful, it's not too busy, the sun doesn't get in your eyes... XD; Not to mention the moon and the stars are beautiful. :D Nighttime all the way.

Back