• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you sleep naked?

Margaery Tyrell

Growing Strong
Years
  • Naahhh, I'd feel super vulnerable tbh

I usually sleep in night shorts and whatever t-shirt I had on before going to sleep

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    @dudes that sleep nude, how do you deal with

do you sleep naked?

Sir Codin

@dudes that sleep nude, how do you deal with

do you sleep naked?
    I don't think I've ever had my nose flop around in my sleep, so I haven't really had to deal with it. Therefore I will continue to sleep in nothing but nothing.

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
  • Since it's hot at here sometimes in the middle of the night, I only take off my shirt and keep my pants on. I never sleep naked in my whole life ☆☆☆

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I usually wear a shirt, or a light tank top in Summer. That being all I ever wear, incidentally :P

Unless I'm sharing a room with some friends, in which case I'll probably wear some sort of pants. Probably.

And this is what I wasted post #20,000 on. :D

Last edited:
    Years
  • In warm weather, I sleep in nothing but my underwear. In cold weather, I usually wear pants and a shirt.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Until I saw this thread I didn't know there was any other way to sleep.

In the winter I just put on a heated blanket. Sometimes I do that in the summer too, but not without a fan pointing at me at the same time. It sounds weird but feels so good.

Last edited:
    Years
  • generally just underwear and a shirt, but they can both come off if they need to. i don't always have a specific dress style, i just adapt.

i'm interested though, what's more healthy about sleeping naked?

I think sleeping with nothing on allows certain parts to air out. And there's some amount of research that suggests that it's healthier to sleep in colder temperatures than in heat.

Summer why not?, winter heck no.

Years
  • I don't understand the point of pyjamas... like... I'm tired so I'm gonna sleep in my special sleeping clothes? If I'm wearing something uncomfortable I'll change to something more so but I don't own any legit pyjamas and for the most part just sleep in what I was wearing beforehand.

As for sleeping naked, I don't have any real desire to. I like to be warm.

Years
  • No, I'd get too cold because I like having the fan on! I typically take off all but one layer of shirts as well as my socks before sleeping, and obviously have nighttime attire, but that's about it.

edit: oh i posted in this thread already, oops

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    No, I'd get too cold because I like having the fan on! I typically take off all but one layer of shirts as well as my socks before sleeping, and obviously have nighttime attire, but that's about it.

edit: oh i posted in this thread already, oops
    It should definitely be okay to post several times in naked threads.

Personally I sleep naked sometimes after I've showered in the evening actually. But most often with a large t-shirt. Cozy!

Last edited:

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Sleeping in the buff is the way to go. I feel clothes are so confining when sleeping, always dragging underneath you and adding extra heat I just don't want. To sum it up, being nude is awesome dude.

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
  • Sometimes. It would have to be really uncomfortably hot though.

I usually wear a light t-shirt and underwear / shorts to bed.

Back