• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you smoke/drink/do drugs?

do you smoke/drink/do drugs?

• Never. Not Either.

Votes: 51 60.7%
  • All Of Them

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I Only Rarely Drink

Votes: 13 15.5%
  • I Am A Heavy Smoker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Am A Drunkie

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I Drink/Smoke, But Would Never Touch Anything Illegal..

• I Smoke Pot Now And Then

• I am A Heavy User Of Most Illegal Drugs

• Well, Er.. I Take Medications XD

• I Ocasionally Smoke

• I Only Ever do Any Of Them At Parties

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I Have Tried Smoking/Drinking/Drug Using, But I Didn't Like It..

• I'm Too Young

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • It Depends On What You Concider "Drugs" ^^;;

• Someone I Know Was A Smoker/Drunk/Drug user And They Scared Me Out Of Ever Doing It

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    WAY to young, and i would NEVER do that kind of f***ing s*** in my life!!! It makes ya beat ya wife, and family, and steal, and SOOO many side affects. EALLY discase people who DO do drugs. It makes me sad, mad, and afaird. :( :dead:

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Legolas said:
    WAY to young, and i would NEVER do that kind of f***ing s*** in my life!!! It makes ya beat ya wife, and family, and steal, and SOOO many side affects. EALLY discase people who DO do drugs. It makes me sad, mad, and afaird. :( :dead:
    Wow...someone's well informed. *cough*

Anyways, nope to all of them.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    I'm not too young, but I don't do any of them...I don't like alcoholic drinks, smoking is ridiculous in my point of view and definitely not drugs! I know the effects these things have had on people (some that I know personally) and know to steer clear. :)

Years
    I don't smoke, and never will - seeing as how I saw first-hand what smoking can do to you (my late grandfather got throat cancer at one point in his life, due to smoking for years and years). I don't do drugs, since I have no need for them. As for drinking...eh, the only drinking I do is that have a small glass of some alcoholic beverage at times (not often, and not ones with a lot of alcohol in them, as I can't stand those).

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I've never had a drop of alcohol in my life, one cigarette, or any drugs, and never will. It's disgusting and destructive. Though I sometimes think I'll become so depressed one day that I'll lose what's left of my mind, go somewhere, and drink myself to death <_<;

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    What the...? o.O I can't be the only person that drinks alcohol. I drank a fair amount less than a week ago at a party. Whenever I go to a party or a club, I drink. But then, I'm English and we have a different mentality on drinking than America. Apparently, it's a bad offence for someone to be caught drinking underage over there, over here you just get cautioned and then they take you home. And the legal age is 18 here whereas it's 21 in the States.
    I've never smoked or done drugs in my life and never will. I'd never do something that will definitely get you addicted to it, I know too many smokers that have tried, and failed, to quit smoking or doing drugs but they can't because they're too weak willed. I don't want to be like that.
    *glares at Jorge*
    You told me that you've drank before too...XD

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Too young, don't plan to do it in the future ;)

Years
    Nah, none o' 'em, an' never did either. I only drink on special occasions an' there I only drink a glass or two. Besides, I'm allergic ta smoke too. ^^;;
    Meh, I am terribly addicted ta comp-related stuff, but meh, I guess we all have our "drugs" an' shouldn't judge eachother for it. ^_^

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    Never and never
    I'm innocent boy ^^

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 29, 2007
    I don't see the point in 21 for drinking age. I think the UKs 18 is a fine age, but 21 is OTT. I also live in England but would never smoke, d rugs or even drink. At all. I don't really see the point. It's weird how in the UK (dunno about the rest of the world) but when you are at legal drinking age the only thing you seem to drink is alcohol. It's like they do it just because they can. It's stupid.

Back