• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you smoke/drink/do drugs?

do you smoke/drink/do drugs?

• Never. Not Either.

Votes: 51 60.7%
  • All Of Them

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I Only Rarely Drink

Votes: 13 15.5%
  • I Am A Heavy Smoker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Am A Drunkie

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I Drink/Smoke, But Would Never Touch Anything Illegal..

• I Smoke Pot Now And Then

• I am A Heavy User Of Most Illegal Drugs

• Well, Er.. I Take Medications XD

• I Ocasionally Smoke

• I Only Ever do Any Of Them At Parties

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I Have Tried Smoking/Drinking/Drug Using, But I Didn't Like It..

• I'm Too Young

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • It Depends On What You Concider "Drugs" ^^;;

• Someone I Know Was A Smoker/Drunk/Drug user And They Scared Me Out Of Ever Doing It

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    I never smoke or take drugs. I never intend to but I had had impact with drugs in school...><
    *coughteacherssmokersandotherstuff*

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Zaikiro said:
    I never smoke or take drugs. I never intend to but I had had impact with drugs in school...><
    *coughteacherssmokersandotherstuff*
    Eww what bad manners your teachers have.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    No, no, and no. Never have, never will. I don't see the point in using that stuff anyway. I agree with what Kelsey said... I want to live too. o_o;

I can't stand second hand smoke. My best friend's mom used to smoke, she had to quit due to heart problems. When I would sleep over her house, we'd go out to breakfast in the morning... and we'd have to sit in the smoking section back when smoking in restaurants and public places was still legal. And I found it quite difficult to breathe with all the smoke around. x_x;

Last year when I used to pot plants as my job... most of my co-workers smoked. They would always talk about it... and they said they would try and quit, but it didn't work for any of them. Luckily they respected the fact that I didn't like smoking and would try to keep it away from me. My friend's brother worked with us and he even got suspended for school for smoking pot and getting caught. <<;

My boss didn't smoke, but he chewed chewing tobacco... that stuff's just plain gross. He would be driving me to work and he'd stop at the store to pick some of that up along with a Coke. It was so gross, he'd take a sip of Coke and spit out the chewing tobacco into it. Eww. ><;;

As for drinking, I don't like the taste of alcohol all that much anyway. I've only ever had a few sips of it before... and that was when I was a lot younger. My grandfather used to make wine in the basement and he gave me a couple sips of it. I didn't like it. I never really understood what's so great about drinking anyway though. O_o;

Ranty essay post... whee~

eX.A.K.R.

Slow Periods.
    Years
    I only drink the ocassional wine and that's it. I never drink beers of any sort as they taste terrible to my tongue.

I hate smoking of any kind. I get irritated and even upset by cigeratte smoke, and if it irritates me enough, I will not hesitate to tell the smoker off, although that has never happened up till now.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I smoke and drink and what? Smoking Weed isn't drugs, ITS NATURAL! On Occassion though. Smirnoff is basically the only thing i drink unless at a party, and I only smoke when NO ONE is in my house. Basically I smoke when I'm bored.

Years
    No. For several reasons:
    1. Because I think it's wrong to do it. o_O;
    2. It does bad things to your body. See, I listened in health class :P
    3. My parents don't want me to. I don't want to dissapoint my parents ^^;
    4. I'm underage, duh! :P

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    *~Ashley~* said:
    No, no, and no. Never have, never will. I don't see the point in using that stuff anyway. I agree with what Kelsey said... I want to live too. o_o;

I can't stand second hand smoke. My best friend's mom used to smoke, she had to quit due to heart problems. When I would sleep over her house, we'd go out to breakfast in the morning... and we'd have to sit in the smoking section back when smoking in restaurants and public places was still legal. And I found it quite difficult to breathe with all the smoke around. x_x;

Last year when I used to pot plants as my job... most of my co-workers smoked. They would always talk about it... and they said they would try and quit, but it didn't work for any of them. Luckily they respected the fact that I didn't like smoking and would try to keep it away from me. My friend's brother worked with us and he even got suspended for school for smoking pot and getting caught. <<;

My boss didn't smoke, but he chewed chewing tobacco... that stuff's just plain gross. He would be driving me to work and he'd stop at the store to pick some of that up along with a Coke. It was so gross, he'd take a sip of Coke and spit out the chewing tobacco into it. Eww. ><;;

As for drinking, I don't like the taste of alcohol all that much anyway. I've only ever had a few sips of it before... and that was when I was a lot younger. My grandfather used to make wine in the basement and he gave me a couple sips of it. I didn't like it. I never really understood what's so great about drinking anyway though. O_o;

Ranty essay post... whee~

Hi Ashley! (waves really fast like)

Clap at that Essay. They weren't lying when they said that tobacco was a killer. I feel bad for everyone who's addicted.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I don't do drugs unless you count medicinal drugs and caffiene, which I try not to drink anyway.

bubbleicious

~in love at the moment~
    Years
    yes i drink party and i do drugs....NEVER!!!!!!i hate them never tried them and i like burning all the papers that the tobaco company sends everyone advertising cigarretes...so yeah i pretty much hate all that stuff.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I am too young to drink~ Although these weird girls sometimes poor alcohol in my drink and stuff...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I've come up with the greatest drink combination: Smirnoff Black Cherry and Dr. Pepper. It tastes could and guaranteed NOT to get you drunk on the first drink.

Years
    I don't take drugs. I don't smoke. I don't drink.

And there is no way I will ever be doing those things!
    Why? Because they are unhealthy for myself and others. Enough said. ^_^

Dragonair-kun

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2007
    I'm not using any drug or drinking, smoking. I won't do it, it's bad for your health >>;

Kain Fury

FMA Fan
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    I've smoked but never formed a habit. I do drink alcohol occasional but nothing serious like hard liquior...but a little Voldka here and here xP. I have never done drugs and never will.

Back