• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you smoke/drink/do drugs?

do you smoke/drink/do drugs?

• Never. Not Either.

Votes: 51 60.7%
  • All Of Them

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I Only Rarely Drink

Votes: 13 15.5%
  • I Am A Heavy Smoker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Am A Drunkie

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I Drink/Smoke, But Would Never Touch Anything Illegal..

• I Smoke Pot Now And Then

• I am A Heavy User Of Most Illegal Drugs

• Well, Er.. I Take Medications XD

• I Ocasionally Smoke

• I Only Ever do Any Of Them At Parties

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I Have Tried Smoking/Drinking/Drug Using, But I Didn't Like It..

• I'm Too Young

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • It Depends On What You Concider "Drugs" ^^;;

• Someone I Know Was A Smoker/Drunk/Drug user And They Scared Me Out Of Ever Doing It

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters

AnzRayquazaX

ooh..is me a banana?
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2005
    I'm too young. And even though I'm old enough to smoke/drink/or do drugs, I will never ever do those kind of things.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    The only drugs I did were prescripted, lol. xD I tried some alcohol, but I didn't like it. =/ As for smoking.... I will never do that in my life. o.x;

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hell no. Smoking a cigarette is just like walking into a burning building and going "*really big inhale* Aaaah yeah..." x__X;; Why would I want to destroy my lungs and every other part of me that keeps me alive? I dunno about those who do smoke pot...but I kinda want to live. XD

As for any other drugs, I never have tried, nor do I ever wish to try them. Stuff like cocaine and chewing tobacco and meth...it's all a bunch of garbage that you're putting into your system...and for what reason? To look cool? Hah! I've never heard of a bigger pile of **** in my life. XD

And now on to alcohol, this is also a drug I don't plan on using. It smells gross, and probably tastes nasty too. x__X; So, all in all, I'd rather be a healthy teen than some walking suicidal bomb. XD

~Kelsey

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    No,I have never tried any drug like any of those.

I will never when i'm older also because most of looks like **** and probloy tastes the same.

Lucid

I did try smoking before, and I don?t see how you can waste $5 a pack on the dang things, it?s a pretty stupid thing to ruin your lungs over. x.x I only rarely drink, only at special occasions and every once in a blue moon with friends.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    I am too young to do any of the above, though I have no desire to drink, smoke, or have any drug intake. Truly, the mere scent of smoke and alchoholic drinks are quite unappealing to me.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Nope to all of them.XD God Animals are alot smarter than Most Human Beings.^_^

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    Brookes said:
    No, I will never do any of them but my bro smokes and drinks

Exactly the same as you. i am not stupid to drink/smoke/or take drugs.

Nope to all of them.XD God Animals are alot smarter than Most Human Beings.^_^
    You are right, most of the humans kill humans for money, lands, etc.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I tried smoking when I was 5, coughed, and never again... :)

Alcohol, I don't like, but I don't mind it either. :\

As for drugs (non-prescription), I've only known a couple people who to my awareness doing them, weed for one, and mushrooms. They liked it. :\ I refused their invitation, though. I'm not curious enough to take drugs.

The whole age restriction thing is stupid, I agree.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Nah. :/ I'm too young, anywho. ;D I'll assure you that you will never see me doing something so foolish. :< The only thing I plan on getting high on is sugar. XD Geez...look at my hyper~ness and weird~ness now...imagine me drunk. :S The horror!

So, anyway...I'm planning on living for a very long time, thank you very much. ;D I dont care 'bout the idiots who dont care about their health and other people's health. The end.

mvtm

Years
    Well...

To start with , i dont do drugs and smoke. And i dont even plan on to smoke and do drugs as well , since i find them dangerous for my life , and disgusting .

But i do drink ocassionaly , i like alcohol. I like Baileys,Jhonny Walker Blue Label,and a specific type of beer.

BUT... Even if i like them , i dont drink regularly , just rarely on special ocassions.

So thats it , i preffer Soda,Water or Juice rather than alcohol. Thus this i am not a ''drinker''

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    1.) I used to drink sometimes.
    2.) I don't now.
    3.) Alcohol is bad for you.

Back