• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Do you still believe in one another?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Codin

I'VE COME BACK FROM THE DEAD, ALL YOU MAGGOTS!

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Speaking of showers, we're fixing the pipes for the building, and I can't wash my hair. So pissed.

Years
    Speaking of showers, we're fixing the pipes for the building, and I can't wash my hair. So pissed.

Ouch that has gotta stink. I had faced times when my shower had to be turned off and it was a time where I desperately needed to wash my hair, and given how bad my hair gets it needs washing a lot.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Yeah, I have short hair, but every two days it needs washing cause of the job, such a greasy mess.

Sir Codin

My parents got a huge laugh out of that obituary.

And then I was like "no, but seriously, put my body in cryo-freeze if I die before 50. Science eventually raising the dead is a mathematical certainty."

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    It's like, when I wash my hair, right afterward it looks really thick and lush and loose as well. I can move it around and it smells so good, I can't remember what the scent was but I've been slightly sick to my stomach for the past hour or so and it wasn't contributing or anything.

I should wash my hair more to get it all unplugged-Layne-Staley like that.

My mother laughs and calls me Narcissus but I don't care, I love it!

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    I wash my hair pretty much every night, but it doesn't necessarily need to. I just like the way it feels afterward, all soft and extra style-able.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    My hair is starting to look a bit scruffy, being in the wind so much on our errands. I should do something about that.

I also got to hold a thousand dollars today, on our outings. My mother wanted me to correct the facings and separate the rent from the rest of the money, and since it was in 20s it was fat. I've never held that much money before in my life lol

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    Isn't it bad to wash your hair every day? I thought it took out some of the natural oils or something.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Should be fine to do it if you deep condition from time to time, though. My hair is unruly and I like morning showers, so I take them and just do that.

Speaking of which I do need a haircut soon!

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I shower way to long. I always give a private concert to my shower head. He's my biggest fan.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I debate with myself. And sometimes I try to tune my voice so it doesn't sound like a dying whale.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I'm a terrible singer, and I refuse to hum, only making weird noises as my variant of a song I've heard before. I don't know if that's how I view my voice as good or bad.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Or if you hate the person's tone of voice when he/she is singing; I had some experience there back in my middle and high school years.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back