• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Do you still believe in one another?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Or when everyone thinks they're good but you're just sitting there like stfu.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    My mom sings while she cooks, but only when she makes big meals. But what's worse is she's singing along to her music, which is blasting through her speakers. Very annoying, I must tell you xP

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Whistling and singing is like the norm for me in the kitchen. Hell, I think even without a radio in most kitchens the cooks break out in song, it helps pass the time. Okay its not a Disney musical of course, but it does help productivity by a lot.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Whistling and singing is like the norm for me in the kitchen. Hell, I think even without a radio in most kitchens the cooks break out in song, it helps pass the time. Okay its not a Disney musical of course, but it does help productivity by a lot.
    OHHHH WHAT WORLLLLLD, WHAT WONDERFUL WORLLLLLD—

I enjoy singing rock songs. Def Leppard, Boston, and the (old) Alice in Chains are really fun for me. I hit closest to home with AiC and Boston is still really difficult. :/

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Man, I even sing when I'm cycling home. I'm constantly looking around if there are people nearby, and when there is nobody within sight, the singing commences.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    alex what is going on with these thread titles

I sing idly loads and even more when I'm drunk, usually to really shitty pop songs that are just fun when you don't care about the quality of music.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    alex what is going on with these thread titles

I sing idly loads and even more when I'm drunk, usually to really shitty pop songs that are just fun when you don't care about the quality of music.
    It's my random, Alex. Don'tchaknow?

I'm waiting for my mother to awake now before I start singing. She's slping and I can't sing when she's doing that :(

Speaking of kittens I wonder where MY CAT is. omg we left him outside and I don't know if he returned DD:

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Is the kickboxing part a reference I missed???

Also, great animalcare here on pokecommunity.

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Wow. I read about the pie, and completely missed the kickboxing. It was even in the same sentence...

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    Well, now it's the DCC DCC, 'cause apparently someone didn't get the joke

Anyway my cat finally came back! Since it's the first of the month (or close enough) we fed him tuna, which he really liked. He smelled like outside, which I liked. :3

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Mine would come back. Sometimes we forget to shut the gate, and she just hangs around in front of the house. Unless there is a cat or dog at the other side of the road, then she might run after it and get hit by a car.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    whenever nobody's home I spend the entire time singing, even though I can't really. and I have four indoor cats, just to say something Sort Of in tune with this cat stuff.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Unlike most people, I love it when people around me are singing or humming! I think it's nice and gives a feeling of happiness :3

When I cook, I usually have the TV on, or I'll have something playing on YouTube, like a podcast or something owo...

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    Guys, I'm about to get a lot of money back from a pension. I'll be buying a couple laptops and would love suggestions on things to splurge on with the spare cash. It'll be between $1K and $2K, maybe more. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back