• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you swim?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I swim 1-4 times a year. Depends on the Summer's weather and what we are doing really. I am quite good though, I swim fairly fast. I can also swim three different ways. Doggie, normal (I include the backstroke in this since the only difference is that you're on your back), and I don't know what it's called but you put your feet together is move your entire body in a vertical 's' pattern.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I used to be on a swim team in my early teens, but then my asthma got in the way of being able to compete and stuff, so I had to quit. Swimming is so much fun, though I can't do a thing if I'm not wearing goggles. o_o;

Years
    I use to swim regularly and in competitions.
    That was about 3 years ago now :/

I stopped because my teacher was diagnosed with cancer and it wasn't the same.
    She is alright now though. God bless Carol :D

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I can swim but not very well and can't use any types of strokes. I know how to swim but not how to swim with different techniques.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2009
    I swim very often. We have a 33 foot long pool, and 18 feet wide. I can swim the length (33 feet) in 5 seconds, I think that was my record, lol

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I love to swim. :D It's very relaxing for me because it helps me get things off my mind. <3 However, I'm not the best swimmer and I also hate getting water in my eyes/nose thanks to sensory issues... so I wear goggles in the water all the time. :x

Vie

Years
    I do swim, a few times a month, but I actually prefer diving. :D
    My swimming skills should be better, but like I said, I prefer diving and I'm not bad at it. ^.^

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    I used to swim competitively for many years, but quit a few years back to row. Then I quit rowing and now I don't play any sports competitively, but just for fun with my friends.

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    I'm good
    I have gotten over ten ribbons in swim meets and I have a swimming pool in my backyard

Back