• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you swim?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Psh, no.

Yes, I can swim just fine. XD If I couldn't, omg, all my beach trips would be horrible. ;.;

bewbs

~Chloe~
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Swimming is da best! Itz good!
    Seriously, I do swim, well, not to be too proud of myself, but I AM good at it. Try me.
    Let's go swimming. <3

I swim every tuesday evening, and I love swimming I love the feeling of the water. EVERYONE LET'S GO SWIMMING!

Years
    Yes, I swim competitively, and my team had a meet yesterday (which we lost, sadly; x3 I didn't do so well individually, either). I'd say I swim pretty well, since most other people can't swim Fly (Butterfly, Fly for short) at all; I'm not too bad at it.

How often do I swim? Almost every day, but sometimes not on weekends.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Yeah, I can swim... except I'm not the best at it, but I can swim.

With my location at hand I'm able to swim more than half of the year. :D

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I dont swim. For one I dont know how to. Then I hate swimming in public pools, getting my hair wet, and being around people who smell of wet animals.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I haven't gone swimming in about four or so years. :(

I enjoyed swimming. Perhaps I should try to go swimming somewhere again... somewhere where I don't have to pay to use the pool.

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    i love swimming!

im on a swim team and swim competively, ive competed in tokyo and california.

i swim everyday, its kinda of my life. i dream of someday being in the olympics.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I swam at Football practice lol. Idk how that helps you in football but a fat kid got a cramp it was FUNNy and sad lol.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes. Every Tuesday and Thursday, I go to water jogging. When I first went there, I had to get refreshed because I haven't swam for a long time. But once I get used to it, it clicked. It is fun to swim.

Years
    Yeah, I swim a lot. In Arizona, you kinda have to. XD

I used to do it like, competitively, but after that hamstring that I almost pulled, I gave it up. I still swim, though.

ALC_Allstar

Green Day Fan
    Years
    I love to swim. Its great, but I have been devoting my free time to spend looking for interesting bugs to raise.

I have caught:
    Red Grasshopper
    Wolf Spider
    3 normal grasshoppers
    lots of crickets.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I swim very often ever since I got a pool. Maybe too much for my liking.

I am a fast swimmer compared to many people. I never thought of doing it competitively though.

Back