• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you think you are 'Normal'?

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
Years
  • Nope. My interests differ from all the people in my school.
    I like Anime, Manga and Cosplay. I also an obsessed with violent killings and such. Other people play video games, but not like me. I get obsessed, for them, it's a side thing, for me, it's my life.

But then again, it really depends on what you class as normal, to me, I'm normal, to others, I guess I'm not.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I dont even feel like I am of the same species as you people.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
  • I wouldn't call my self normal because I have a red leprechaun that gives me ice-cream and I believe Vampires eat marshmallows. But I wouldn't consider myself insane either. :P

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I don't think I am. XD; What is "normal," anyway? I don't think anyone's "normal." That would be way too boring.

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Chibiest Absol ever :3
    Years
  • Pfft. Hell no.

I'm the opposite of normal. I hate make-up, not EXACTLY a fan of jewelry (I'll wear some though), I don't take care of my appearance (never have really), I rarely talk ever, I have mental disabilities (Asperger's, ADHD, and an Anxiety Disorder), a live a life like an emotional rollercoaster. :/

Well you get the point.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • No, because to me, normal is boring. (my opinion only, so don't get me wrong.)

I'm sadistic, read almost everything I see, have a collection of used correction tapes, not interested in the latest 'fads', don't listen to music regular people listen too, don't play games regular people do and I talk to myself simply because I can.

Everyone is unique.

BowtiePenguin

Proud; noble; penguins.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2009
    I think most people are going to say they aren't normal because, to them, their quirks are special, unique and TOTALLY OUT THERE. I think, though, that even though our idiosyncrasies are different, the fact that we all have them (for instance, I passionately hate the letter 'Z', I even spell things the British way to avoid using it) brings us together...

So that's just pointless musing. My answer is: Yes. I think I'm normal because I don't really stand out in a crowd, I'm not known for anything unheard of, I've never impaled someone or dreamed of being a cow...

God, that was too long for a simple 'yes or no' question. >>;

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    "Normal" is an opinion, as 1 persons normal is another persons weird.

Normal isn't something you say everyday, as Normal to me is what soeone is used to, it feels normal to them. Hence why everyone is unique and weird, but normal as well, in my mind anyway.

Ruphire

Feel the icy burn
    Years
  • Hmm... Do I consider myself normal... NO

I mean, compared to the other zombie kids at my school, I'm pretty different.

Which is probably why I have a wide variety of friends.

Freestyle Farfetch'd

I'm Magneto
    Years
  • I think I can find plenty of people I have a lot in common with. So in that respect, I guess I'm normal! Though my friends and classmates seem to consider me the "different" one. I guess it's got something to do with being at a paticularly un-nerdy school. So relative to my normal social climate, I guess I'm not normal. But on an absoloute scale, I am!

I've always thought it's somewhat arrogant to consider yourself so entirely different from everyone else and unique! There are 6 billion people in this world. Chances are, one of them's a lot like you.

Back