• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you wear a watch?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Staring at my watch... siren going soon, like me, do you wear a watch? :3

Yeah I always wear one, since I must know the time.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • I don't ever feel the need for a watch when I have my cell phone on me. Watches bug the heck out of me (I can't stop playing with them!) and a cell phone is so much more convenient for me because I use it for *everything*.

I will occasionally wear watches to nice events where I have to be on schedule and I don't want to keep track of my phone (I have troubles doing that sometimes).

Mezase Master

I wish I had pants.
    Years
  • I wore one every day during middle school, then I stopped when it broke, but last September I got a re-release of the watch in Back to the Future and have been wearing it every day since.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I never wear a watch. I just use my cell phone for the time, and I don't find them particularly stylish, at least for my needs.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I used to wear one every day for about three years or so. It was a watch given to me on my birthday one year by my grandmother, and I happened to really like it, didn't stop wearing it for any particular reason, though, so I may start again since it seems like something that could come in handy whenever a cellphone isn't available.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I used to wear a watch, but I ended up losing it.
    I got another one a few months later, and that one was lost as well.
    Basically, I can't keep track of my watches, so I rely on clocks and cellphones in order to know what time it is.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • I used to when I was little. It was easier for me to keep a digital watch around my wrist.

Believe it or not, I have a hard time being able to tell time on an analog clock because even when I count the tiny lines, I miscount them because my eyes aren't as good at times. >:|

I've thought of getting a digital wrist watch though. :B It would help me a lot in case I am out and don't have a watch.

Though, if I have my cellphone, I can usually use that to check the time. XD

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • I use to wear a watch when I was little. I wore it so much that when I took it off, there was a tanline and my skin felt really weird, like how if you put a bandage/bandaid on for a long time.

I don't wear them anymore, probably because I can't find a watch that looks nice enough to wear. And I'd be constantly checking the time, and that makes everything seem to go slower, which annoys me. D:

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I always wear a watch, I have since I was very young. Back then, we didn't have cell phones to tell time with. XD

Nowadays I dont ever even take my watch off, unless I'm in the shower or cleaning the watch itself while allowing my wrist to air out a bit. But I seriously wear it all the time...if I dont wear it, I feel totally naked and weird. I am totally dependent on my watch to help keep track of time. (Seriously, there's never a clock around when you need to see one)

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Well..I always wear watch because I'm always concern about the time, and I can't live without it because time is important and usable:3

Pledge

I pledge...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2010
    Well even though I have a cellphone, I still wear watch becuase I'm used to wear that kinda things.

~*Ecto*

Vincent.

//**
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    Well I only used to wear watch when I'm going out. But I'm not used to it, but I want to used it.

Back