• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Doctor Who!

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
    Eek, I just went out and bought the Daleks in Manhattan playset~
    Doctor who is love, though some of the newer episodes annoy me, as much as I love David. Tom Baker was probably the best doctor in my opinion (and he had an awesome scarf), though it's nice to have a Scot in the role. :3

Well, I'm off to play with my dalek hybrid and pigman figures. <3

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    Well, I've got an autograph off david!!!!
    WHAT WOULD YOU RATE COMPAINIONS??
    Donna-10/10
    Rose-8/10
    Martha-8/10
    Sarah Jane-10/10

Ill edit this if I think of any others come to my head!

Pechachu

Years
    Rose and the doctor were a first. I like her, but she's got nothing on Donna- I preferred the banter and the jokes to the lovey-dovey moments that Rose and the Doctor shared. Martha was nice, but not my kind of companion. Astrid was technically a companion for an episode, she was fun. :3
    I never grew up with the old episodes, so I'm not too keen on Sarah Jane, plus the spin off is too childish for my liking. That's why it's on CBBC. XD

Years
    Rose and the doctor were a first. I like her, but she's got nothing on Donna- I preferred the banter and the jokes to the lovey-dovey moments that Rose and the Doctor shared. Martha was nice, but not my kind of companion. Astrid was technically a companion for an episode, she was fun. :3
    I never grew up with the old episodes, so I'm not too keen on Sarah Jane, plus the spin off is too childish for my liking. That's why it's on CBBC. XD

*cough*Torchwood too*cough*

Torchwood is more intresting sometimes.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday

Thats probably why it was made. For kids...

Anyway, I don't know about the companions. I don't mind them. Favorite Doctor was Christopher Eccleston (9th Doctor). It was the first time I watched Doctor Who, and he was the first Doctor I saw.

Torchwood I like. I think that the 2nd series was better than the 1st...

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I think sadly, I'm the biggest Dr. Who fan on this site. :<
    There have been too many Dr. Who threads that died. :<
    Torchwood isn't for youngens… •knifed•

Pechachu

Years
    Torchwood is fun. It's still quite childish at times, but they get to include a lot of adult subjects.

*I only watch it for John Barrowman~♥*

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Season four of Dr. Who became my favourite season … then season 1.
    I watch it to see the aliens…

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    ... I wonder what happened to the Master's Ring... As it was a bit weird... Anyway, I watch it to see the aliens as well, but it does have its moments!

Years
    ... I wonder what happened to the Master's Ring... As it was a bit weird... Anyway, I watch it to see the aliens as well, but it does have its moments!

I thought it might have linked in with Donna's ring but nope.

Master might be the villain in the last episode of Series 5, or in one of the special ones coming next year.

Cybermen at christmas.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    I thought it might have linked in with Donna's ring but nope.

Master might be the villain in the last episode of Series 5, or in one of the special ones coming next year.

Cybermen at christmas.

Hope he is! He was awesome when played by John Simm. He was comedic, insane and evil at the same time!

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2014
    Ah, Doctor Who......one of my favorite shows. I have never seen the older episodes, but I have seen every episode of the new series. The Tenth Doctor is my favorite. I like all of the companions.....especially Jack Harkness! I can't wait until the new season in 2010.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I read somewhere (which I've forgotten) that the producers said that they were going to stop reviving back old villians such as the Master and the Daleks after the Cybermen special.

Pechachu

Years
    I read somewhere (which I've forgotten) that the producers said that they were going to stop reviving back old villians such as the Master and the Daleks after the Cybermen special.
    They've left it open, though. I'd be horrified if the Daleks never came back, and the Master is the age old rival who's always played a part. They'll be back, sooner or later.
    I hope Russel T Davies starts writing for Doctor Who again, I don't think it'll be the same without him.

8 weeks yesterday until Christmas- This is the only thing I'm looking forwards to on that day. :3

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I saw it in an interview, with the new writer / producer w/e that he didn't want to reuse the same characters too often so quickly. He also wanted to create his own villains too.
    Same here although it's doubtful I'll watch it on Christmas. I'll probably record it. ;D

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I'm away during Christmas so I probably won't be able to watch it till I'm back from holiday. =[ Apparently a future version of the Doctor will appear in the special too, so I guess we'll get a taste of who to expect after David if it happens.
    I also kinda want Jenny to come back for some reason.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I wonder why you'd want to see her again. xD;
    Also the future Dr. Who… hmm… that'd be lame… maybe if it were like the 9th… in a dimension that he didn't regenerate or didn't meet Rose. Which is highly likely… since Rose was a dog in the first Cybermen episode. xD

Back