• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Doctor Who!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I think there were rumours that it was going to be Jonny Depp for a special or a season. xD

Years
    They've signed Patrick Stewart to play The Meddling Monk in a two part episode, and there is a strong rumor that Tom Baker will show up in a special, but not necessarily as the Fourth Doctor.

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
    I recall hearing that another doctor would show up with david in one of the many specials (maybe the christmas one?) If so, I hope it's Tom Baker. <3

Pechachu

Years
    I think doctor number four was by far the best of the old series.

I was really upset to hear that David was leaving, but as long as they replace him with someone decent, I guess I can't complain. It's just a good thing that I got his figurine while it's still out. :3

Also, have you guys seen this?
    https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DLnSphQ88_w

Lawl at Freema's reaction.

Last edited:

Pechachu

Years
    "Rude and not ginger."
    I could see a ginger doctor. That'd look pretty good. :3

I think I'd like to see simon pegg as the doctor, but he was already in doctor who, so I guess that's out of the question.
    That said, Freema played some lady in the episode "army of ghosts" didn't she?

Years
    Yeah she did, and they didnt do much to make her look different from Martha.

I dont remember Simon Pegg in Doctor Who, you might be thinking of John Simm, they are quite simmilar (Bad joke I know).

Pechachu

Years
    Didn't he play the dude who worked under the jagrafess? What was his name, the editor or something?
    He was all.. White. I'm pretty sure it was him.

Pechachu

Years
    Season one was pretty awesome. (:
    I didn't like CE as much as DT though. His acting seemed kind of.. Forced.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    I did not like season 1
    I
    Doctor Who!
    loved 2-4 though!!

Pechachu

Years
    The aliens are always fun to watch.
    The writers and designers are so creative, you never know what's coming next. It's not just slimy tentacles and bug eyes anymore, now you have walking fat! Just look at the adipose. :3

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
    I'm not British, so I don't really have a vested interest in the series, but I watched a few marathons of the new episodes (the 10th doctor i believe) towards the end of season 2? Anyways, I really liked it (which surprised me), but i was sad to see him leave his companion Rose in a different dimension or whatever.

Yeah I'm a n00b at the Doctor stuff, but i started reading into the mythos and it is interesting. I was surprised the new episodes weren't like a reboot of the series, but like a continuation. I've definitely added Doctor Who to my sci-fi tv series viewing along with Star Trek and Stargate. Oh and Billie Piper is quite hot as Rose Tyler.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2009
    I love Doctor Who! (Hence the Username XD) As much as I like Rose and the Doctor being together, All Good things come to a end and this one did get a good amount of time. Though I'll always love the idea of The Doctor and Rose being together, it wouldn't work out now :(

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2009
    I Like Doctor Who :) Ecspecially as there was an episode in season 2 filmed on my country lane :P Yes, just to clarify I am welsh :)

Back