• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Doctor Who!

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
    Jenny will be back, I'd bet money on it.
    Also, to make things a little sick, David Tennant was dating her actress. Dating your daughter, more or less. XD
    I'm looking forward to seeing what part River Song will play in the future, I know she'll be back too. After all, what idiot would throw away a decent story like that? :3

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    ^ I had a guess about River Song since it's basically assuming how she knew his name even though he keeps it such a secret.

I wonder why you'd want to see her again. xD;
    Also the future Dr. Who… hmm… that'd be lame… maybe if it were like the 9th… in a dimension that he didn't regenerate or didn't meet Rose. Which is highly likely… since Rose was a dog in the first Cybermen episode. xD
    Yes.. um, wait what? xD One episode's too short.
    That so doesn't count. xD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I only know about
    I think this thread would die if we didn't. xD
    If they do bring Donna back it'll be in another special… though I think she'd die. I mean after remembering everything about her previous adventures and the Time Lord brain. :<

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Then she won't be a main character or do anything important is what you are saying?

Pechachu

Years
    Knowing the talented writers at the BBC, they'll be able to bring Donna back if they really wanted to. I mean, hey, they said Rose could never come back, but she did. :3
    It all depends if Catherine wants to do another series or not, though, she is a busy person.

I just bought the 18" Voice interactive RC Dalek. It's awesome, I had it guarding my room last night, and right now it's patrolling around my house, shouting at anyone who gets in its way.
    It cost me £50, but that's a bargain considering the RRP is £100.

Pechachu

Years
    I've got the doctor who theme on my phone already. As well as "EXTERMINATE" for my messages. Good fun. XD

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
    Doctor Who is brilliant. It's definatly David Tennant's performance that makes it great.

Anyway, for those who missed it, David Tennant won the NTA, but announced that after filming the 2009 specials, he will be leaving Doctor Who. Sorry to be the barer of bad news.

Personally, I think Philip Gleinster would make a brilliant new doctor and give him a real diverse new edge, a little like David has now, but different. And hey, if we can't have John Simm, as he's the master, it might as well be his 1970's Life on Mars boss.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    Yeah, And David Voted For cathrine!(how sweet is that?)
    Me and my mum(DW fans!) randomly said Harry Hill would make a random Doctor!
    Maybe Sergent Smith from the Bill . . . . .

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    Well here are some random Doctor People!
    Harry Hill-If you dont know him,take a hike!!
    John Simm- Da master!
    Daniel Radcliff-Harry Potter
    Alex Kingston-Prof.Riversong-OMG A female Doctor??
    Christopher Eccleston-9th Doc-Its not him(begs)
    Robbie Williams????-Singer-NOOOOO!
    Pick!
    Maybe Harry Hill . . . . . Or John Simm!

Back