• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Doctor Who

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Don't get me wrong, I think Blink was an amazing episode, and if I wasn't so dang scared of it I'd love to watch it again! As it is, I just can't bring myself to watch it, because it's just too scary for me.

If it was the Eleventh Doctor who kills Ten, I think I might just die too. O_O
    xX

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    I hated Blink in a good way, and as for the Wire, I said creepy, not scary. Something like TV sucking out faces just really seems creepy.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    The Wire was creepy...
    Omigosh when the Doctor realised it had got Rose... D8

Doctor + Rose = <3

That being said, Donna's my favourite companion, hands down, followed by Sarah Jane. =3

xX

Years
    ArcanineOod and I were just having a VM discussion about the new DW logo.

Have you guys seen it? If not:

Spoiler:

Dere. Shame it's not being used for the specials, but for next years' series.

...wait, there's no Who fanclub. Brb making a fanclub.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Woah! I thought the current one was epic, but that is just... Woah!

My favourite companion was actually Martha. She kind of understood the Doctor, and wasn't exactly just following him like the others, she issued her own commands at times.

But my favourite Doctor was 9. Christopher Eccleston did a good work reviving the Doctor, adding some mystery behind him, and the battle scarred side was effective. David Tennant does it well also.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    The Wire was creepy...

Urgh, i hated that episode...
    I was only little and i looked away when i saw them,, then when i looked for a split second it looked really weird >uncomfortable<
    =/
    Still, that was a great episode, Chris was a great Doctor, it was a shame he left, he should've stayed for longer ;[

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Yeah, Chris should have stayed for longer. He was worried about being typecast, but I actually haven't seen him in anything else since. Haven't really been looking, but that's beside the point. =3

xX

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    So it's on tomorrow? There's something I must ask... WHY SUNDAY? Dr. Who is Saturday Night material!

Asides from that, I'm excited for this episode. Even the teaser that I saw on TV that mentioned 'The beginning... of the end...' sent chills and got me even more hyped up.

Something tells me the wait till Christmas will feel longer because of this ><

I love Saturdays! Sundays... are ehhh...

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    The Wire was creepy...

Doctor + Rose = <3

That being said, Donna's my favourite companion, hands down, followed by Sarah Jane. =3

xX

Doctor + Rose, I loved that combination. I miss Rose ><

As you can imagine, Rose has always been my favourite companion. I don't know why, I just didn't like Martha or Donna that much >.>

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Ugh got to say it, but I hated Eccelstone. Well, he wasn't too bad. But his best episodes never even touched some of David's poorer ones. I'm thinking that Matt needs to get off to a fantastic start, or the Who fandom will be on his case from the start.

Logan

Years
    In all honesty, I thought the same about David until I saw him in action. I want to see how this new Doctor deals with The Master at Christmas!

Years
    Doctor Who is starting to lose its appeal.

No Tennant soon and constant Daleks. :l

I thought Rose was going to come back as his companion for the next series but never happened so whatever.

Everything is going to be new and I don't think it'll be too good.

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    I already had an idea of what David would be like since I saw a bit of him in one other program (Casanova I think it was called?), so I already liked him a little before he became the Doctor.

Then he just became brilliant XD

Logan

Years
    New question, has anyone seen the apparent new companion? I saw it in the paper, a glimpse of the new series. She's a former model. I'm presuming she's going to be the companion anyway

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Have you not seen the doctor who site? She's been there for almost half a year. xD

Loved 9, 10 is alright got too used to him, so 11 might suck at first. Prefer 9 though.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Doctor Who is starting to lose its appeal.

No Tennant soon and constant Daleks. :l

I thought Rose was going to come back as his companion for the next series but never happened so whatever.

Everything is going to be new and I don't think it'll be too good.

You do know that the next series isn't going to have Daleks?

And I think it's kind of annoying that Rose keeps coming back. Her last scene in Doomsday was fantastic, but then it lost its value when she was brought back in Turn Left (even though I loved that episode). Her departure in Journey's End was also pretty good, but now she's coming back again in the Christmas special. Even though it might just be a dream sequence.

Years
    Yeah, Amy Pond is the new companion, portrayed by Karen Gillian, I think.

She looks like a good companion. Let's not knock poor Matt before we've seen him, okay?

Last edited:

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Quite right, Spherical Ice. I was all ready to bash DT at the end of The Parting of the Ways, and as it is, I fell in love with the Doctor when he was the actor. <3
    I'm sure the new kid'll turn out cool eventually...

xX

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Do you guys remember the daughter of the modern artist in Volcano Day? Karen Gillian was her as well. Not the same character but the same actress. Matt Smith will turn out cool eventually. He'd better do else D.W. will go way down in my books.

Back