• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Doctor Who

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    I thought he was blonde for some reason XDD

Doctor being proven wrong - definitely the beginning of the end.

I wonder where he's heading...

Can't wait till Christmas!!

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    OMFG! That's all I can say! The Master all mad and undead, Donna oh it's all to much! I need Christmas NOW!

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    That was a pretty nice episode. The Doctor's change of personality was even scarier than the zombies. And the zombies were scary enough.

The kids who watch the show probably won't have liked it very much though because it was a bit complicated.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I want to know how they explain his returning. I expect a paradox of some sort.
    Well, would it be related to this one?
    You know how he said he can't change it form happening bla bla bla,
    And some of the stuff he already changed minorly?

Rich Boy Rob

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I want to know how they explain his returning. I expect a paradox of some sort.

I reckon it's something to do with that ring of his at the end of (whatever his episode) that was picked up by his wife. Either that or (judging by the fact he seemed undead) something to do with the laws of time being broken, or maybe both?

Years
    I think that he's back because if Adalale died on Earth, then her granddaughter will never do something that she might've done in the untouched time which may have stopped The Master from coming back, and now that she can't because of whatever, The Master is back..?

Dunno.

Another weird thing is that part where we saw The Master's skeleton. It was... weird.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    I'm more kinda confused about Ood Sigma (who I love with every fibre of my being) randomly appearing.

Plus that creepy looking Ood in the trailer for the next episode. What was that about?

Anyway, I think that was one of the best episodes for a while. I thought Adelaide was going to shoot the Doctor at the end there, truly. I was ready to hate her.

xX

Rich Boy Rob

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Anyway, I think that was one of the best episodes for a while. I thought Adelaide was going to shoot the Doctor at the end there, truly. I was ready to hate her.

I kind of guessed once he saved them that she was going to kill herself, her argument between them made me certain.

Rich Boy Rob

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah that would have been a disappointing death (regeneration) for the Doctor.

Rich Boy Rob

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    That does confuse me a little. How they can put Donna with the Doctor and a major enemy without her mind "burning up" is beyond

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I think that he's back because if Adalale died on Earth, then her granddaughter will never do something that she might've done in the untouched time which may have stopped The Master from coming back, and now that she can't because of whatever, The Master is back..?

Hmm, I don't think so. On those computer screens at the end, it said that Yuri and Mia (the other two survivors) told everyone about how Adelaide saved the world, and because of that her granddaughter decided to be an astronaut.

I think that the Doctor might try and change something even more dangerous at the start of the next episode. Like, he might try and change the Time War or something.

I just hope the Christmas episodes aren't too dark. I don't like being sad at Christmas.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Time Lord Winner... no... if that's the way eleven will act... I'm not gonna enjoy it until I get used to the personality change.

I also think the master comes back because the doctor changed a fixed point.

Rich Boy Rob

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I reckon the whole godlike attitude will be fixed in the xmas specials, rather than carry on into the next series.

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    I'm just... in awe of this episode. Best of the specials (Including the Christmas episodes so far), this may hold the crown till The End of Time.

This darker (The Time Lord Victorious) Doctor was interesting to see, very good acting from DT once again - makes me going to miss him even more =(

But OMG, I know people knew it was coming - but THE MASTER <3333

Roll on Christmas :33

Back